Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Any ladies testing in the next few days?

Hi ladies, any of you testing in the next few days? I'm on my 2nd IUI hoping this is our lucky month. TTC for 2 and a half years now image x

Replies

• Options

Hi Lottie , wishing you the best of luck , will keep everything crossed for you , when will you be testing , hope to hear of your bfp very soon x x

• Options

Good luck Lottie! I will keep absolutely everything crossed for you xxx you deserve a nice big fat BFP xxx

• Options
    Thanks so much ladies , I'll be testing Friday evening. AF due Saturday . Haven't had any symptoms though image really need this to be our month image xx
  • Options

Good luck Lottie 

• Options
    Thanks T M but af is deffinatley on its way image im tired of all the tears every month when treatment fails. We are now taking a year off and enjoying ourselves it's got way to much for us. Thanks again ladies for your support xx
  • Options

Hi Lottie fingers crossed for you and hope af stays away image xxx

Im currently 9dpo so will start testing soon and should get my 7dpo blood result back today, my ff chart has me down as ovulating just hope bloods do too.

My Ovulation Chart  || Ovulation Tracker
  • Options

Hi Lottie, has the witch showed yet? I'm thinking of you and hoping she stays well away! xxx

• Options
    Hi Lou , no shes due on Saturday. image xx
  • Options

I have absolutely everything crossed for you hun, really hope you get your BFP xxx

• Options
    I have period aches since yesterday image pretty sure it's on its way... Only think I haven't had is sore boobs which I normally get a few days before. Xx
  • Options

The cramps don't rule it out - when I got a bfp (ended in mc but that was not related to getting pg) I had cramps about 4 days before af was due. They were really painful, thought af was gonna arrive any minute. They lasted a few days and stopped when af was due. I had no other symptoms, other than being tired. So you're not out yet! xxx

• Options
    I really hope so image this has been the worst month for us . I was injecting for over 2 weeks as eggs weren't big enough , lining wasn't thick enough...... The month has dragged . Just feel like Im taking all these hormones for nothing image feel the most down I've ever felt at the moment image just don't think it's fair I have to do l this for something my body should be doing on its own image and everyone around me is falling at the drop of a hat image( xx
  • Options
    image I'm so sorry Lottie xxx I wish there was something I could say or do to help you but there's nothing is there! I'm not sure if this will give u hope or not, a friend was trying for 4 and a half years. She had 2 tries at iui which failed, then 1 failed IVF. She just had her 2nd go at IVF and is 10wks pg with twins! I don't expect that to help u right now as you're feeling so low, but thought I'd share in case it helps to know you're not alone. I'm sure you'll get your bfp one day hunny and you will be so happy. You really deserve it as you've had to wait so long xxx FX you get it this weekend! Thinking of u xxx
  • Options
    Hi Lou, well from 5 cycles of clomid with trigger injection and 1 cycle of IUI my period has always come 2 days before they have told me to test!! Like clock work in the morning of that day.... My test day is tomorrow and nothing still. Had all them period pains right up to Friday now nothing just a few here and there... I've done 2 clear blue digitals and not pregnant image I don't get it. My body is playing really mean games with me this cycle it's horrible image xxx
  • Options
    Oh you poor thing, sounds like you've had such a stressful time image makes me sad when people who really want and deserve a family struggle to get a bfp and others have no problems as all.

If af isn't here and the cramps have gone that sounds really positive, keeping everything crossed for you! Just checked my cycle for the month I got a bfp and although my cycles were 28-30 days, I didn't get a bfp until cd34 so you're still in with a chance! Xxx
  • Options
    How are you Lottie? Xxx
  • Options
    Yeah I'm fine, still no AF image test day was today and bfn . I have very sharp aches in my right side don't no weather it's my ovary or what image I'm so confused ... Like I said normally with the hcg trigger I get my period on day 15 after it if my treatment hasn't worked.... It's now day 17. Did a clear blue digital this morning and not pregnant. Xx
  • Options
    Sorry Lottie that must be driving u mad. Have u tried another brand of test? Hope af stays away and u get a bfp! Xxx
  • Options

Lottie did u do a fr last night? Xx

• Options
    Hi ladies... Well was admitted to hospital Tuesday morning , home now but in slot of pain. Apparently I've got a cyst on my ovary that is hemorrhaging . Still no AF and can only take paracetamol because there saying there could still be a chance I'm pregnant . image xx