Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Second round of clomide need advice getting frustrated

hello everyone im new to this site and I really need some advice! Me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant for 2 yrs now and haven't had any luck because I have irregular periods and don't ovulate. it sucks!!! so I did my first round of clomide last month at 50mg and didn't have any luck didn't even ovulate so now I will start my second round at 100mg once my period starts next month. How effective is clomide at that dosage and did anyone else go through something similar?

Replies

• Options
    Hey,

I was in 100 mg of clomid with trigger injection so they released my eggs for me on day 12 if big enough. I fell on my 2nd cycle ( but unfortunately miscarried) it may take a while for your body to adapt to the clomid so don't get put down so easily Hun.

I had 3 more cycles after my misscarriage but it never worked that's only because I was then stressing! I am starting clomid again in the next few weeks xx
  • Options
    We have been TTC for 3 years now me and my husband , it's hard but we will all get there xx
  • Options
    Thanks so much and I'm really sorry about your miscarriage my mom had two herself before she had me. I've always wanted to be mom so not being able to get pregnant when I wanted to can get frustrating image
  • Options
    It'll happen your still young x
  • Options

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lucys-Pink-Boutique/255672004609237?ref=hl

please like my page to be in with a chance of winning one of our unique girls dresses.

thanks