Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

faint line?

hi all

please help im due af on sunday and for the past few days ive been feeling sick on and off mostly when I go to bed or first thing in the morning, also im struggling to sleep easy even tho im tired and had a funny taste in mouth now and again. last night I woke up to pee too so I tested early and not sure if I can see a line or not please help?

will test again in a few days as wont be able to wait till sunday

thanks         

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/88248.jpg

Replies

• Options

ok lots of people looking and not replying if they see my line or not well you don't need to now I know its a line but I was rushed to hospital on Friday night with suspected eptopic

thankfully not eptopic but I have miscarried again

• Options

Sophiesmummy - I wasn't a member here when you posted as I was on another forum which has just merged with this one. Your post made me very sad when I was trying to decide whether to make an account and I've only activated my account really so I could reply to you.

I am so sorry to read that you have miscarried and that despite the large number of views not one person has stopped to reply and to check how you are. I hope you are are doing as well as you can at this difficult time and that you see this post as I know it's been several weeks since you posted it.  x

• Options

I was also in the same boat as PS and your post made me so sad that lots of views and no one replied.

I am so sorry that you miscarried and I hope that you are doing okay. 

We are around if you want someone to talk to image

• Options

Hi sophiesmummy I'm the same as PS & CC I've come across from MD & only just seen your post. I'm really sorry to read about your mc & sad that no one replied, hope you're doing as well as you can be x