Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Here we go again.....

Hey ladies,
posted a few weeks ago to say me and OH were going to start TTC again once we got bk from holiday. Its been a while since the MC and we now feel VERY ready to start trying again. Anyhoo we are back from holiday and I took my last pill last night so should be CD1 on Saturday. It feels great to be back on here and know we are going to be back at it again soon lol.
I have PCOS and have very irregular periods so under doctors advice I have been on the pill for the last 6 months in the hope that it would help my cycles so im keeping my fingers crossed that my cycles will stay ok once pill is out of my system.

Cant wait to get to know everyone again.

Any chance of a few introductions?

Im 24, OH is 26 we have been TTC for just over 2 years. We had a couple of months worth of clomid and fell PG last year but unfortunatly I MC in Feb 09. I have PCOS so I have irregular cycles.

S

Replies

• Options
    Hi hun, good to have you back! Hope I don't need to intoduce myself!LOL!!!
    Good luck this time around!
    Helen.xxx
  • Options
    Hey hun, no need for introductions lol. How are you? How are you getting on?

S
  • Options
    Hey Sweetie,

I wasn't on here last time you were, but welcome back! I'm so sorry to hear about your MC : ( You must be really excited to get started again now though. Introduction wise - I'm 25, DH is 34 and we are just starting our second round of IVF (I'm on the 2nd day of injections so EC will be in about 2 weeks!).

Really hope it all goes well for you this time, look forward to chatting to you.x.
  • Options
    Hi Sweetie, I'm going to have donor embryo treatment. I have a baseline scan on 4th august and then start medication when af arrives. I'm trying to lose as much weight as possible by the 4th august as I'll be weighed then! I'm very excited and my meds arrived on monday!
    H.xxx
  • Options
    hey, i've recently joined here so didn't know you before,

I'm 25 DH is 29 and we have been ttc for 2 years and 2 months. we fell pg in june 09 but had a mmc in august and have been ttc ever since. my cycles have been all over the shop and haven't ov'd for many of them. have had basic bloods done and a scan and just been reffered to gynae and hubby for an SA. hope you get that first AF real soon! xx
  • Options
    Hey thankyou for replies. Good luck to you all.

H- Hope all goes ok with the scan. What do they do with donor embryo then?

Look forward to getting to know you all.

S
  • Options
    Hello! I'm new on here too, welcome back! I'm 32, DH is 29. We've been ttc for over 18m. Went to ask for referral after 8m-Dr told us if I hadn't conceived naturally by then,it was very unlikely I would ever conceive naturally. Found out I was pregnant 2 weeks later! Unfortunately had a mc 5 wks later. Been trying ever since, with steadily increasing cycles! Last one was 47days! My body is sticking two fingers up at my family plans! Anyway,I'm waffling, sorry. I'm interested to hear everyone's stories too! X