Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What does your oh think?

Hi I was just wondering if any of you ladies speak to your oh's about this site i do and his is very good always getting little tips just need to stop reading ttc forum as so many getting thier BFP and i get jealous

Replies

• Options
    I've mentioned that I come on it although I don't think he knows the extent. I'm quite friendly with one of the girls and we're meeting up soon and he knows about that. When I had my ectopic he knew I was coming on here for advice etc and think he thought i was a good thing.

Rach x
  • Options
    yeah ditto
  • Options
    yes my OH knows, sometimes he has a quick peak at what im writing which is off putting.lol. He knows that it helps me to actually talk about what were going through as we cant with anyone else x
  • Options
    Yes my DH knows :lol: i use to be on YAYW when we was wedding planning - he use to say i wouldn't know what to do with myself once we got married!! Know i have this site... x
  • Options
    He is an extremely private man but pleased about the forum. I am normally a very unemotive person publically but burst in to tears in House of Fraser recently for example(small toys its a killer). We talk but he knows I really need another outlet. This community is wise and I am grateful for other peoples support. My friends are just the best but 90% of them were pregnant on their first try/honeymoon and hence think they are all in the hugely supportive,sympathetic Also my mum doesn't really want to talk about it and hasn't told my Dad as he will worry. So Its easier facing the IVF knowing a couple of kind ladies here like Mrs Amanda & Annette can give a practical and emotional insight.
    X

[Modified by: J-Jenko on November 26, 2008 11:24 AM]

• Options
    My DH knows i use the site and he's fine with it. Think he's pleased i have people to talk to that understand. I am really good friends with one girl on here and we are meeting up in the new year and he's coming to so he knows about that obviously!! Does anyones DH/OH use the Dads to be forum? Don't think my hubby would, he keeps things inside and doens't really talk about. I think its a FAB U LOUS site. Love it, and all my new cyber friends. xx
  • Options
    My OH is really pleased that I have people to talk to about the emotional rollercoaster of TTC. None of my friends are really at the same stage as me - either children aren't on the radar or they fell PG straight away. I have picked up so many invaluable tips from others on the forum, which is great. I think he worries I'll get a bit obsessed at times (and have to say I share his concern!!).

Very much doubt he would use the Dad part of the forum. Typical bloke - talking about his emotions not a strength!!

xx