Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hurray for this forum

Just found it now! What a relief. I'd actually stopped checking the TTC forum cos I was getting so down hearted with everyone elses quick BFPs. Nice to stumble across this one and see all your ladies discussing things I can sooooo relate to.

I'm on month 9 (which isn't that bad, I know) but OH has bad morphology and I seriously loose it every time I get my af and another month ticks by.

Due on tmw (and we are going on holiday on Sunday) - really worried about ruining the holiday with my usual tears and depression., MUST TRY AND STAY STRONG. Its doing my OH's nut in...

Replies

• Options
    I agree this forum is fab. Although i am happy for people getting BFP's on TTC forum it does get really hard to sound sincere when you have been trying a long time and still getting BFN. Its even harder trying to join in with ov talk and that when you don't ov (PCOS)! image

So, i think we should all stick together and have a mass BFP session over the next month or two. Hows everyone fixed????

Good luck to all those testing soon, i am on 2ww as i got first + opk last Saturday in 11 months so was so excited bd lots and now waiting to see what happens. Not had an af in 11months either so not sure when to expect it.

Sxx
  • Options
    I agree!

I'm so excited that I have found this site!!!

I agree with SLOW - we should all have a mass BFP!!!

I'm ready to go now!!! I'm on CD2 - how about this cycle?

xx