Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

**Wave**

I just wanted to say hi to all the oldies (but goodies) that I have missed - I stayed away from the TTC not so long ago as I couldn't cope with it! But it is soooooo good to see some friends!!!

Hello - Fiona86, Daisy Girl, Lilac, Mrs Jules, SLOW, littlem, Annette, Cosmis Girl, Bon79, Natw28 and Bluebird (who I know will be on here soon and I love and adore and speak to everyday!!!!)

And not forgetting WooMummy, Filo, Mrs Amanda and SB - the succesful ttc-ers that have been around forever!

I'm sorry if there's anyone I've missed that I know or that knows me!

I'm very excited that I have you guys around again!

XXXXXXXX

Replies

• Options
    * waves manically back*

i'm loving that we're all so full of PMA over here again!!! xxx
  • Options
    Wahoooo, me too! Have been avoiding coming back because I didn't recognise lots of the names on ttc (no offense at all to the lovely ladies on there, but difficult to come back after a long time away), but lovely to see you all over here (well, not in the long-term ttc forum, but you know what I mean!). It does feel really positive on here, just feels as if it *will* happen for us all and how great it will be after such a long wait.

x

P.S. What is it with this Fairy baby that keeps looming over the posts?!
  • Options
    DON'T even talk about that fairy advert!!!! As cute as the baby is and would dearly love it as my own should they be willing to sell it to me i could quite actually ?????? the stupid thing!!
  • Options
    Hi Mummywannabe

How are you???? Nice to hear from you?

As you might have gathered from my posts I have had my right tube removed as it was swallon and afew other problems repaired. We have our first appointment for IVF next wednesday.

My SIL is about to give birth which isn't helping I'm an emotional wreck at the best of times.

I am thinking of having acupuncture to see if it will help.

Annette Xx
  • Options
    hey ladies!

Hi Lilac!

Hi Daisy - I replied on your other post!

Annette - I'm good - I'm waiting for day 42 or my af - which ever comes first - then will start fourth month of clomid - as have PCOS - but you may have already gathered this from my posts.

As for accupunture hun - it is good - I didn't mind it and it didn't really hurt - the thing that stopped me though was they were always trying to sell me several sessions at once - selling me herbs or whatever - it was like they were trying to hit sales targets rather than care about me - and they would just keep trying to give it the hard sell even when I said no!!! I'm sure not all chinese accupunture places are like this - but it's just a warning hun - should they try it - I just thought you should be prepared.

I have had reflexology too - but gave it up as ??30 every other week is expensive really - especially as I'm going private now!! But she was able to tell me more about what my ovaries were doing etc.

Hope that helps - I seem to have waffled on a bit!!!

Baby dust to all - and great to see you!!!

XXXXXXXXXX
  • Options
    Hi Mummywannabe, so good to see you on here.... so glad we have our own area where we can cry that our bfp has not arrived and know that we will all be here to support each other, its so hard being a long term ttc but together we will get there image xxx WAVES BACK LOTS xxx
  • Options
    wooo mummywannabe - welcome back! Hope you're feeling better after your break away.
    I have to say I'm much more comfy here ...altho with the most love possible...I dont want to be here too long...thank u!! I ov'd at the weekend so fingers crossed eh....
    hope to see much more of you here! xxx
  • Options
    Hey Mummywannabe, i know we've spoken on e-mail but thought i'd ****WAVE**** on here to. HI HI HI
    Sxx
  • Options
    hello lovely ladies!!!

Littlem and Bon - I too feel comfy here - but don't want us to get too comfy!

I did have a little break away - I did miss you all - but trapsing through nearly 3 pages of posts every day on the TTC board to find you guys is not fun!!! They are enthusiastic poster over there! But then I guess we were the same once with symptom spotting and cycle questions!!!

Hi Slow!!! Yes we have been chatting - but thanks for the wave!!!

XXXXX
  • Options
    *waves manically at mummywannabe*

Helllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I hope we won't all be chatting on this forum for long though image
  • Options
    Oooo me too - but it is nice to see some friendly faces!!!

XXXXX