Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

O/T What's everyone doing 4 Easter :roll:

Just thought I would take our minds off our long awaited BFPs

Me and DH are going away on Friday night for a rest in a lovely hotel and then catching up with friends saturday and sunday and hopefully gardening on Monday (if the weather lets us!)

And also planning on lots of Bd, just for practice as a week early for OV, but practice makes perfect image

Hope you all have a lovely time xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi,
    Sounds lovely! Hope you have a great weekend!!!! Lots of BD practice, sounds perfect!

We're off to our best friends' in Devon, really looking forward to it (but not looking forward to the long drive). They have three little kids (she's VERY fertile) but one is my Godchild so I can't wait to see them.
    Have a fun w/e everyone, Happy Easter xx
  • Options
    I've got all of our family coming for dinner on Sunday, so I'll be cooking for about 12 of us, which will be fun (although we don't have a dishwasher, so I think that I should be exempt from doing dishes if I cook!).
    You're right, it will take my mind off ttc image
  • Options
    were not doing much to be honest,hubby is off friday and monday but has to work saturday as people arrested cant be held for longer than 3 days they have to open the court to process them :roll: so thats half our sat ruined and them im working sunday morning until 12,going to cook a nice sunday roast and give our wee man his easter eggs,off for a week atr the end of April so that cant come quick enough lol......oh and im sure im due AF this weekend just to top it off lol
  • Options
    Not much I don't think, seem to be tired so a lie in will be good, some DIY before we have new carpets fitted, and probably some SS as I'm in the 2ww LOL and not matter how much I try to forget I'm over anaylsing everything! x