Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

1st af since MC - I'm back!

Well, 31 days from beginning of MC, she got me!!!

Never been so glad to see AF in ages!! She gave me a LOT of grief but she's on the way out now, and DH and I will soon be back in the game!!!!:lol::lol:

I tend to OV between day 16 and 19 (cycle 30-34 days) so anytime from feb28th. Am excited and nervous at the same time. DH and I haven't BD since the MC, well actually from about a week before the BFP so basically not at all in 2009. We have joked about having forgotten what to do!

Not worried about anything physical as such, more the fear of getting emotional, crying or something - don't want to scare DH either.

Looking forward to actual proper intimacy though, as have been having quite 'interesting' dreams at night(tmi)

Thanks for letting me share that,
Love,
Kiz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[Modified by: Kizzi on 19 February 2009 23:33:55 ]

Replies

• Options
    Great news Kizzi - time to get back in the saddle!!
    You sound really positive after what you've been through so good luck lovey x
  • Options
    Yeah get stuck in mrs lets hope you get a sticky BFP soon xx
  • Options
    Thats great news, you seem very positive about it all which is great. Fingers crossed for a sticky one one in the very near future xx
  • Options
    Hey thats really great as it sometimes takes longer. Adds to the feeling of normality have a lovely weekend