Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

It's been a while, thought I'd pop back to say hello

Hi Ladies,

I'm not sure how many of you will remember me as there seem to be a lot of new faces since I was last on the forum. I have been taking a break from the stresses of ttc but promised I'd pop back with the odd update now and again.

I've now had my lap & dye and hystersoscopy. For those of you who don't know/don't remember, I went through two HSG's earlier this year, both of which showed a blocked tube. The lap, however, showed a fallopian tube cyst, but the dye test showed two patent tubes! This is great news as means I am all normal down there, but it is also frustrating as it hasn't really given us any answers. We will be back to see our consultant next month to discuss next steps, which are likely to be IUI (now that I have two working tubes) or IVF (dependant on hubby's very fluctuating SA results).

I'm starting a new job next month (which is great as I was having major issues with the old place!) so I'm not sure how I'm going to juggle appointments around, particularly as I've been offered quite a senior management position. I wont be able to take any time off easily so it's going to be difficult, but I need to try to take the attitude that what will be will be, and at the end of the day I shouldn't let a job, no matter how good, stand in our way. Try to stay stress free!

Anyway, just thought I'd update you all, and I look forward to catching up with your stories.

xx