Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

bye for now!

morning ladies. I'm signing off for a couple of weeks - going to find some sun somewhere other than this bloody country!
So, whilst I'm away, I OV!! on my wedding anniversary !!! - so keep your fingers crossed (and nothing else! LOL!)
Hope to hear fo some BFPs when I'm back ...... take care and type soon! xxx

Replies

• Options
    Go Go Go Bon79, go get dh and come back with a BFP. Have fun with Mr Bon79 and catch some rays. Sxx
  • Options
    go get it girl lol
    have lots of fun trying, see u when u get bk
  • Options
    Have fun, relax and bd for fun and hopefully you will get your sunshine bfp.... have a great holiday xxx
  • Options
    Have fun - see ya when you get back!

xxx
  • Options
    Hi Bon

Have a good time away and have a fab anniversary.

Fingers crossed for our BFP's this month!
  • Options
    hello!!!! I'm back!!! hope you are all well.We had a lovely anniversary in the sun...back to reality now with our fingers crossed!hahaha!

Not had chance to read the posts I've missed while I've been away - so if I've missed anything majorly exciting please let me know!
    xxx
  • Options
    Hey Bon79 welcome back, pleased you've had a lovely sunny anniversary, lets hope you bring yourself back a BFP.
  • Options
    Hi Bon

Pleased you had a good time and welcome back!

Sarah
  • Options
    Hi Bon

Welcome back, hopefully to three of you :lol: Glad you had good times, its lovely to be able to get away, relax and enjoy quality time together. Did you see that MummyWannaBe has her bfp? I am so pleased for her with what she has gone through so we are all trying to emulate her now :lol:

Good luck, keep us posted. Lots of love, bluebird xxxx