Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

CD1 - I am back ...

Hi lovely ladies!

Well I am back following our miscarriage!

Today is CD1 of my first period since m/c so can now officially start the long road of ttc again!

I ov'd CD14 last month which was a surprise as I wasn't expecting a proper cycle! It was soo hard knowing that I was OVing and not bding at every opportunity as we weren't allowed to "try" until after my first period!

So here I am again! I am feeling quite postive. I have no Clomid to take so know that probably nothing will happen at the mo. I have an appointment with my consultant in a fortnight and I hope given my success on Clomid on cycle 3 he will allow me to have some more! Ironincally, the week after i m/c I had an appointment through for IVF too so it is all happening! Furthermore in the recent weeks the Welsh assembly have announced that I will be entitled to two free rounds of IVF from April 2010!!! image

Anyway, enough about me. I am thrilled to see that there has been a glut in lttc BFP's. Welll done ladies!!

I hope you are all well. Looking forward to spending more time with you all again!

ABP xxxxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Hello again ABP, welcome back (although wish I didn;t have to say that). You sound like you have a really positive outlook on things, despite what you have been through. Must have been so frustrating having to avoid BD. I really hope the pg has kicked your body back into action and you are lucky very soon. But if not, that's fab you have the option of the appt with cons and possibly and IVF as well if all else fails. You'll get there one way or another honey xxx
  • Options
    Hi ABP - welcome back but not (as TBD says!). Great news about the Welsh assembly - at least you know you can get some help if you need it in a few months time.

You sound very positive which is great. Hope your body knows what to do now and this month will be your sticky BFP.

xxx
  • Options
    APB, hope you dont mind me popping in to say hi, it is so so so good to hear you are feeling quite positive. Iv been thinking of you the whole time you have been away and missed you lots. Iv been keeping in touch with Gem on facebook and popping over here lots to see what everyone is up to.
    I hope your wait for your sticky bean is not too much longer now sugar.
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  • Options
    Hello, My Lttle Musketeer,

Im so sorry again what happened, but very pleased you are back with us and trying again. I have missed you!

You sound well, although i know it can be a long journey, so feel free to vent if you need to.

I am also now waiting for my ivf referral, i can apply from dec 1st but i have an appointment on the 22nd so will prob discuss it then. I am hoping for tx around june time.

Really good news about your 2 free goes, i only get 1. Hopefully thou' you wont need it and the clomid will do the trick. Next month is last clomid month for me, after that i will have till June with no meds, but prob not ovulating. I dont mind, it will be a nice break, which after 19 months wll be very welcome.

Anyway, look at me rabbiting on.

Welcome back hon,

Gem xxx

• Options
    So sorry about your mc abp, but it's great to see you back on form and ready to have another shot.
    I hope you get yourself sorted with Clomid soon and wish you lots of luck, I also hoper it's not such a long wait til your next, very sticky, happy bfp.
    x