Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bad News

Just a quick one from me - we had a scan today at 9+1 and it's bad news I'm afraid. I've had a missed miscarriage. The scan showed little growth from last time and there was no heartbeat. Useless to try and explain how we feel. May not be about for a short while, but we will be back. Thank you for all your lovely support and lots of luck to all of you.

xxx

Replies

• Options
    Sweetheart,

As much as you cannot explain .. there are also no words that will console at the moment!!

Thinking of you and your partner.

ABP xxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    OH Daisy Girl
    I'm So So Sorry Honey!!!!!
    Sending you a massive Hug Nothing I can say will make any difference to how you are feeling right now but i'm Thinking of you Both Love Sianni xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Oh DaisyGirl, as you say words are useless in these situations. I am utterly devastated for you and your hubbie. Thinking of you so much. I know you will have the courage to get through this and come out strong the other side sweetie xxxxx
  • Options
    Thinking of you Daisygirl :cry:

xxxx
  • Options
    So sorry sweetie, have replied in ttc after mc xxx
  • Options
    Oh DG, I'm so so sorry. You and your DH are in my thoughts and prayers - sending you massive ((((hugs)))) xxx
  • Options
    DG - I'm gutted for you hun. I am so very sorry.

Make sure you take some time to look after yourselves. Love to you and your DH. You know we will always be here for you when you decide you are ready to come back. You'll be welcomed with open arms.

Massive hugs.

xxxxx
  • Options
    This is terrible news DG, I am so sorry for you and your OH.
    Sending you lots of hugs and best wishes, life can be so unfair sometimes.
    xxxx
  • Options
    I'm so so sorry - we're all thinking of you. I hope you manage to have a rest over Christmas.x
  • Options
    Oh Daisy Girl! I'm so so sorry to hear your news. I can't begin to imagine how you are feeling right now. How devastating.
    Not much I can say to make you feel better - only that I know everyone on here will be thinking of you and sending lots of hugs and hoping that you get through this difficult time. And you will get through it, no matter how awful it feels at the moment. Stay strong and remember everyone is here when you need us. Lots of love,
    xx
  • Options
    Oh no sweetheart, I'm so so sorry.
    I hope that you are able to get through this-awful at any time but after all you've been through and to be at christmas too.
    You are in my thoughts.
    Helen.xxx
  • Options
    Oh DG I have been looking out for you for a few weeks and I can't believe this post.

I am so upset for you and don't know what to say ..........apart from I am so so sorry and my thoughts are with you and your husband at this awful time. All my love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Oh Daisy Girl,

I'm so terribly sorry to read this. There's nothing anyone can say to take the hurt and pain away. All I can say is look after yourself, and stay close to hubby.

I will be thinking of you at this sad time.

Wish I could take your pain away xxx
  • Options
    Oh, DaisyGirl! My heart sank when I saw this. Oh sweetheart, I am so very sorry to read your news. Make sure you and MrDG are looking after each other.

I'm so sorry. Thinking of you.

MrsD
    xxx
  • Options
    I posted on your other thread but I am so sorry sweetie xxxx
  • Options
    Aw DG gutted for you is an understatement my heart goes out to you and mr dg, take as much time a syou need and we are all here for you when you come back xx
  • Options
    Aw DG I just dont know what to say. Im so so sorry to hear this as Moonbean says gutted for you is an understatement
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  • Options
    oh sweetheart, im so gutted for you and mr dg. Am thinking of you. Xxxxx
  • Options
    Oh hunni having been through it I know exactly what you are going through. We are all here for you if you need us but in the meantime, take the time to greave and look after yourself, love and hugs xx
  • Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your OH honey x