Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Socks On Or Off? :lol:

Ok girls, so we've all been going for lots of appointments, scans, hsgs, etc and if nothing else we've all had a smear, but do you leave your socks on or take them off?! Struck me yesterday when I went for an internal scan and I took everything off that maybe the socks could stay!!

xxx

Replies

• Options
    Ha ha!!! I thought exactly the same when I went to the clinic last week. I took them off but wondered as I was doing it why??

Somehow I just feel more comfortable without them on in that situation!!!!

Great post! That made me laugh!!

xx
  • Options
    Socks on!

It'd be just my luck i'd get a doctor with a foot fetish and the last thing i need while some1's looking up my lady bits is to start sucking my toes!!

xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Socks off! Don't know why though xx
  • Options
    Ooooh, so we've got girls that do both so far! I know it sounds daft, but I think I'd just feel odd with socks on (a bit like bd with them on!!). Might walk on the wild side and try both since I've got so many appointments coming up or maybe one on, one off?! :lol:

xxx
  • Options
    I always take my socks off, but not really sure why, just automatically do it. Haha i may keep them on at my next appointment see if the dr takes any notice!!!

xx
  • Options
    URGENT NOTICE
    Dont forget to take off tights or your toes will curl up

Hee hee

PS sock offs for me. Shame I dont still have my bay city roller socks with fake varnished toes - that would make a talking point!!!
  • Options
    LOL socks off for me too! haha. xxx
  • Options
    Socks on on on on!!!! The less of me exposed the better for all mankind...................even doctors!!
  • Options
    I'm with SC socks are on and I dont have any of my own I always wear my OH's fab wilson sports socks from primark- sexy woman!!!

JJenko LOL!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Socks on. Just because I'm too lazy!
  • Options
    This really made me laugh!
    I have been thinking about the very same thing over the past few weeks and as you may know I have spent a lot of time in hospital with this dilema!!

Throw into the eqaution smelly feet (I promise I am a very clean person!!) and the problem gets even worse! Decisions, desisions..........................

xxx
  • Options
    Deffo socks on! But I always hesitate when Im there and wonder "on or off" but dont like my feet so dont want to put anyone else through the trauma of seeing them. Good post lol
  • Options
    thats why I keep mine on loubylou!!! LOL I dont like to put people through the view of my feet I think they get enough of an eyeful any way when we're there LOL xx
  • Options
    Got to be socks on!!!! I have feet like dog paws (according to oh!!!) and i don't think they would like the sight of them!!!
    xx
  • Options
    So, we're just about even socks v no socks! Ooooh, I'm definitely going to have to try socks on and see how it feels!

I must say, re all the foot comments, that I met a gynaecologist (sp?) on holiday a few years ago and whilst chatting about her weird job she said that girls feet were her worst thing! She said most girls made a real effort with the bit she was going to focus on, but forgot that their feet would be a lot nearer her head and that often in summer lady's feet smelled really bad!! Ever since then I've always tried to have a shower before an appointment and I never fail to wear clean socks (even if I do then take them off!)!

x