Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping that my donor

brings extra special christmas sperm this evening. It seems very strange that I'll be spending christmas eve with him, but I had thought he wouldn't be able to make this cycle and I really want my BFP!
Just wanted to say I hope you all have lovely christmases and that you are all mummys ,or well on the way to being them, this time next year.
Helen.xxx

Replies

• Options
    hope u get good little fellas hjanea and u get ur BFP in the new year . Merry Christmas to you and hope u have a lovely one.
    Sxx
  • Options
    Hope it has worked this month for you Hjanea!x
  • Options
    Thanks Boo. I oved boxing day afternoon, but used preseed so I really hope just 1 spermie survived!xxxx
  • Options
    Hope the preseed helped... im drinking green tea at the moment... and brought a box of pineapple juice to get through whilst at work... hoping for lots of CM next week...

Best of luck during your 2WW xx
  • Options
    Good luck Hjanea, 2ww now, hope its a good one for you. Sxx
  • Options
    Thanks girls. I have a funny twinge at my ov side today-probably nothing and I should know better than to symptom spot by now lol !!!xxx
  • Options
    Boxing day ovulation sounds good with a Xmas Eve spermination!! Not bad timing at all!!
    Good luck and no symptom spotting lol It wont have implanted yet missus lol
    xx