Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hello ladies

I usually post in the ttc after mc board, but I figured it's been over a year so I guess I officially have graduated to long term infertility. Just a quick story about me...I'm 23, hubby is 27, we have a 3-year-old son and we lost a baby to mc last April. We have been trying ever since with absolutely no luck, I even had a laparoscopy in February and my dr said my tubes are clear and he removed some scarring from my c-section but still nothing. We've tried every plan out there, SMEP, preseed, you name it, so I am definitely losing hope. My good friend just had her fourth baby today (she's also 23) and I envy her so much right now. Although I am happy for her, I just wish I was like her because she can get pregnant if her hubby just looks at her lol. I'm having a hard time dealing with it due to being let down month after month, so I thought I'd post.

Replies

• Options
    Hi and welcome. Sorry to hear about your mc. Its hard when people are concieving with apparent ease isn't it. A friend of mine had her 3rd today and the girl across the road looks like she is expecting a third as well.
    Have you been back to the doctor now its over a year since your mc?
    Hope you are not here for long.Good luck,
    Helen.xxx
  • Options
    BB! hey huni, i pop in over here too now! sorry to hear you're finding things tough hun, i would def go to your doc, it's taken me a while but have finally been referred for a gynae app and DH an SA. sending you some virtual (((((((hugs))))) and baby dust! xx
  • Options
    Hjanea-thank you. It's definitely hard seeing others easily conceiving, while they're on their 3rd, 4th, etc, and were just stuck ttc our 2nd. I've even had 3 friends who suffered mc like I did, two of them conceived right after and hve since had their babies, and one is pregnant right now. And it just leaves me kind of bitter wondering why that hasn't happened for us yet. My husband gets sort of upset with me when I act or talk negatively about it bc he thinks that if I don't stay positive it won't happen, but it's hard. We haven't been to a fertility clinic yet bc it's so expensive. They wanted $600 just for the new patient appt, and my dh thinks we should give it another year trying naturally. Thank you for welcoming me and I definitely hope the best for you a well image

Rocky-it's nice to see a familiar face, although I wish it could have been in the pregnancy forum. I'm glad that you are taking the next step to figure out what might be wrong, I wish we had the money to do that right now, Im sick of having so many questions and wondering what could be wrong. I don't even think I ovulated last month, so there's definitely something going on. I hope your tests go good, keep me updated and I hope you will get your bfp soon as well image