Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Feel like such a failure

Hi ladies

Ive not been on recently as it was getting too hard. Although when im not here i dont have anybody to talk to. Ive had a bad week all ive done is cry my best friend has just given birth and im sooo happy for her but im soo jealous. Ive been ttc for nearly 20months and i told her we were then she thought she would and then a cpl of months done the line changed her mind and then found out she was pregnant. Feel like such a horrible person.

Ive got my appointment for the 12 November with the hospital which the next step is clomid.

Is anybody on clomid or been prescribed it has it worked etc?

Sorry for the long post but i dont have anyone else to talk to and nobody understands.

jen xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Jen, I completely understand how you feel, It is hard to be on here sometimes, I'm not on here much lately either. I know how you feel my 2 close friends have just told me their pregnant one is 11wks and the other is 13wks. Im so happy for them but I'm really jealous because we have been trying longer. I had a tough time last week, all I could think about was my 2 friends and what makes it worse is I see them all the time.
    Im sorry I havent had any experience with clomid I just wanted to give my support.
    Good luck xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Sending you all lots of good luck, hugs and babydust! X x
  • Options
    I know how you feel and this place is great for venting when you feel like things are getting too much.
    I haven't been given the clomid as yet so I cant really help with that one.
    I hope you feel better soon
  • Options
    Hey Jen

Long time no speak...No point me asking you how your feeling.

I know exactly how your feeling though my Sister in law gave birth on Wednesday gave my in laws there first Grandchild, they hadn't even been trying that long and haven't really been together that long don't actually even get married till next May... I have spent alot of time crying so I totally know how your feeling.

Had my op, right tube removed as it was so badly damaged, csyst drained on my left overy, my left tube is closed so all in all naturally it isn't looking good. We had our first appointment for IVF last week, I have got to have a scan when I get my next period to see when we can start our treatment.

On the bright side at least your lap and dye was ok, one better than me chick, so keep up the hope.

Anytime you need to moan though you know where I am Xxx
  • Options
    Hey Jen,

I think I remember chatting with you this time last year on the TTC forum. Sorry to hear you're feeling down. It's so hard when everyone else is falling like flies. All I can say is chin up and try and do something to take your mind off it - easier said than done I know but on the rare occasions I manage to it really works. At least this new forum means we can chat with others in the same place without feeling like the odd one out.

Chin up, our time will come.

Rach x
  • Options
    Hey Jen,

I think I remember chatting with you this time last year on the TTC forum. Sorry to hear you're feeling down. It's so hard when everyone else is falling like flies. All I can say is chin up and try and do something to take your mind off it - easier said than done I know but on the rare occasions I manage to it really works. At least this new forum means we can chat with others in the same place without feeling like the odd one out.

Chin up, our time will come.

Rach x