Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Arrrggghhhhh! Help!

Hi all

I think AF is just about to show her ugly face! Great news as I will be able to start the clomid tomorrow as I have been told to take it CD 2 - 6!

However I have a problem. On my leaflet from the doctor it says to phone up on CD1 and request a day 12 follicular tracking scan and only on confirmation of this appointment can I start taking the clomid.

As its Saturday I can't phone until Monday which will be CD3! What am I going to do?

Arrrggghh. I am so frustrated I could cry

Replies

• Options
    Oh I've been looking out for your posts - everything is crossed for you. xx
  • Options
    mmm tricky on
    If AF holds off until Sunday fingers crossed you could take it during CD2 whilst frantically phoning
    I feel really sorry that they didn't give a procedure for weekends as this must be very stressful and happen a lot
    Good luck I really hope you get your tracking appointment
  • Options
    Hiya - I have had the tracking (and going again next cycle) they won't see you until about day 10 for the first scan so waiting until to tomorrow to call won't be a problem I wouldn't have thought.
    xxx
  • Options
    Hi all

She finally showed up today so I should be ok to phone in the morning and then take the clomid when I get home!

Eeekk - I am so excited now