Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO lilac

I read on another one of the threads that you wondered whether you should still be here. Certain I speak for everyone else when I say YES... of course

Its great to see friends and LT TTC graduates - I will certainly come back. We still have Baby B, Slow, and even Mrs Amanda (who is in baby now).

Bring it on... Budge up and warm up a place for me in pregnancy. I am fully intending to follow you.

It may be the two years of writing polite letters to try and obtain one of the three IVF cycles we qualify for seem to have hit the mark. If Number eight fails to thaw or doesnt stick then we might be able to have another go!!!

How are you feeling hon? Still too amazed to spend to much time in the PG forum yet???
XX

Replies

• Options
    Thank you so much honey like i said i desperatly don't want to upset anyone but i'm just not ready to leave just yet i'm just so use to being here??

I'm keeping loads of space warm for you and all the lovely ladies here, it would be great to all be due around the same time and i can feel lucky number 8 is the one life/efinty symbol has to be a sign.

I'm feeling fine bit bloated (a lot bloated) sore boobs and waves of nausea but feeling good, just wish it would sink in.

Hope ur doing okay and are all prepared for next month.

xxxxxxx
  • Options
    I echo J-Jenko. Stay Lilac stay!!

We are all delighted for you now that you are preggers but this doesn't mean that we don't want to natter to you still x
  • Options
    I agree too Lilac. We need all your hints,, tips and guidance. And also to follow you through your pregnancy and be there for all the ups and ups x

(I know I don't post much but do follow all your lovely ladies journeys)