Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

can I join you early?

Hi All

Some of you will prob know me, but a little intro for those of you that don't....

We've been TTC since I came off the pill 9 months ago but it's been a frustrating journey so far due to lack of any kind of regularity. I've only had 4 cycles in 9 months, and this latest cycle has been pretty long. I was on CD88 on Weds and then on Thur had some bleeding so thought AF had arrived, but then it went into hiding again after lunchtime and nothing since!

I've been to docs and she wants to do bloods and then refer me (thank goodness I'm lucky enough to have private healthcare through OH's work) so I've got tests booked for Monday, follow up appt with GP for following monduy, and then gynae appt tues 9th March.

The reason I've come in here and would like to join you early is that it's depressing me that I don't really know anyone in TTC anymore (apart from some of you lovely ladies) as loads of people have wonderfully got their BFPs.

So hopefully I'll feel more at home here and you'll welcome me into your little gathering?

xxxx

Replies

• Options
    GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR BE ate my reply.

Just wanted to wish you well hun & welcome you to LTTTC, & in the nicest way hope your stay with us is a short one!
    XXX
  • Options
    Thank you PrincessStar - I'm having a lazy BE morning today and catching up on lots of people's stories... really should get dressed!! xxx
  • Options
    Im sure you'll be very welcome here, i have loved this forum for 18 months and it has been brillient to see so many BFP in here recently. It gives hope that others who have been through the same, are still able to concieve, and even when everything seems to be going against you there is still every chance it will be you too

Good luck and welcome,

Gem x
  • Options
    Welcome and I you'll definitely get some great advice and reassurance on here. It's great you're getting tests sorted early on and I hope you get some answers soon. x
  • Options
    Thanks for your welcomes ladies - am getting myself set for bloods tomorrow, its a nightmare getting a vein in my arm so need to wrap up warm, eat breakfast, and lots to drink!!

xxx
  • Options
    Welcome to LTTTC fergy, it's such a supportive group, I don't know what I'd have done without it sometimes (but I hope you don't need us for long of course!!!) - hope the tests go well and you get some good answers. xxx
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck with everything. Hopefully you will get that BFP very soon!
    xx
  • Options
    Hi Girls - thanks again. Am still catching up on all your stories.

Had my bloods taken today, so results next Monday. My random af/brown cm got a bit heavier and darker today, still totally different to any af I've ever had, but think it's af all the same. We'll see....!

xxx
  • Options
    Hi Fergy and welcome, hope your stay in LTTC is a short one

Good luck x