Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO Cupcake

Hey how are you? I was just thinking about how we said it would be nice to keep intouch and i havnt even got talking to you since. How is all going with you on the LTTTC front? I am still waighting on AF to turn up so i cant start my 1st round of clomid. I am CD 36 today but with no sign of AF at all. Last week i was told i have another cyst on my left ovary and that is causing me alot of pain but they are keeping a close eye on me at the hospital and my GP. Not wanting to turn this into a moan just a little catch up. Hope all is well with you! XX

[Modified by: ylacoutts on 22 February 2010 20:33:31 ]

Replies

• Options
    Hey there....
    Oh its lovely to get a FAO ... thank you hun!! image

Ive totally lost the PMA..... Im on CD2 today and due to start round 2 of Clomid tomorrow.... not feeling very optimistic at all!!...... Why would it work when i already Ov and been trying for two and a half year image

Oh im sorry i dont want to bring you down too....

Sorry to hear about the cyst hun, thats no good at all... Although its very reassuring that the docs are keeping a close eye on you! image
    How are you feeling about it all hun?
    Bet ure just wanting AF to turn up now to get on with the clomid eh??

xx
  • Options
    Bloody BE has ate my reply!!....
    I will post again!!

• Options
    Oh its there now haha

xx
  • Options
    I can see your reply huni. I am losing the will to live at the mo with AF If she doesnt turn up soon then this will be like i am going back to normal with really iregular cycles and that not good. I do wounder if i should be strating clomid as i already produce big painful cysts and that can be a side effect from clomid cant it? I know how it feels to lose PMA i am not feeling it either at the moment. I have my fingers crossed that this round of clomid works for you! I may have no PMA for myself but lots for you! XX