Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Clomid is magic! I've got my BFP Update 2

Evening ladies,

Well I am happy to tell you all that I have got a lovely BFP this evening at 13 dpo after 1 round of Clomid. image

It's especially special today as tomorrow is the 1 year anniversary of my miscarriage and I was dreading it so tested a day early to avoid getting BFN tomorrow!

I hope no-one is upset as I know BFP announcements can be hard to take as we are all at different stages in our LTTC journey BUT we are all going to get there and get our babies. :\)

Please everyone keep something crossed that this little one sticks!!

xxxxxx
.......................................................................................................................................................

Ladies thank you all for your congratualtions. I tested again this morning and the BFP which waas very clear and strong last night is now very faint indeed. Still there but very faint on 2 more FR, but this time with FMU, so it looks like it's probably not going to stick. :
[Modified by: MrsDAO on 17 February 2010 10:04:39 ]

Hey ladies,
Thank you all for your replies. Just got Pregnant 2-3 on CBD so feel a lot better now that at least levels appear to be rising! I have no idea how I am going to keep my sanity through this but your kind words of reassurance are keeping me sane so thank you all so much ,xxx
:\)

[Modified by: MrsDAO on 19 February 2010 17:26:38 ]

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations Mrs!! What fantastic news!!

Massive YAY!!
  • Options
    OMG thats fantastic!! Congratulations!!
    H.xx
    Oh and I agree with Claire!
  • Options
    huge congratulations xxxxxxx
  • Options
    Many congratulations MrsDao. This is wonderful news! And such wonderful timing too.

As Claire-ski says, a ltttc BFP is always so encouraging to hear, we know how long a journey it has been and can appreciate what an amazing feeling this must be for you. Enjoy your moment honey, and wishing you a h&h pregnancy. Well done! x
  • Options
    Congratulations, thats fantastic newa, hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!! XX
  • Options
    Fantastic news, many congratulations!
    Am sending you lots of sticky vibes and here is to a happy and healthy 9 months
    xxx
  • Options
    Brilliant news Mrs Dao! Sending you sticky babydust xxx
  • Options
    WONDERFUL NEWS!!!! Congratulations MrsDAO!!!! Wishing you very happy 9 months, best of luck with everything xxx
  • Options
    Woohoo! Was hoping the wind was a good sign for you (I'm also suffering but have ibs so it's quite normal for me). And thanks for posting - it definitely gives everyone hope and noone thinks it's showing off. Hope you have a great 9 months!x
  • Options
    Congrats again hun absolutley thrilled for you xxxx
  • Options
    Hi Sweetie, well you know how happy i am for you (as per my other reply, lol), so all i will say here is CONGRATULATIONS again!!!!

Loadsa Love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    MrsDAO, just seen your update!!

Can you get into a doctor or something to find out whats going on? Try not to worry too much just yet, you never know it might all be okay!!!

Worried for you now honey after being so excited!!

Keeping everything crossed for you, i truly am!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Keeping my fingers crossed. It's not ideal and no doubt has got you worried but maybe the little bean is just settling in or your hormones could just be fluctuating or something. Maybe you could use a cup or something so you can do more than one test from the same sample to acount for the variation between tests. Even if it's faint there is still a line there !
  • Options
    Oh babe, I just saw your update..... try not to worry too much just yet, as the others have said, it may be just fluctuations, and you've still got a line. I'm sure everyone on here is throwing masses of baby dust your way, all the best and I really hope it's good news hon. If not, then stay strong. I know it's the hardest thing, and I can't imagine what it feels like to get a BFP then for it not to stick. Thinking of you and hope it's all okay. Lots of love xx
  • Options
    Hey Mrs DAO

Please try not to get disheartened, it might just be because you had alot to drink yesterday so your urine is dilute.
    Keeping everything crossed for you Hun
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  • Options
    Hey ladies,
    I can't edit my topic anymore due to the stupid advertising but I have just obsessively done CBD and it said Pregnant 1-2 weeks very quickly whish is spot on as I think I'm 13/14dpo today. Also it was with much diluted wee. WTF?? I am going to stay away from the HPT's for a few days now (yeah right!) and see what happens. I just don't know what to think!?!?!? Has anyone any experience of this? Does the line colour matter that much?
    AGHHH!
    Thanks for all your support though - I'd be lost without it.
    xxxx
  • Options
    MrsDAO....... STEP... AWAY from the HPT's!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Im keeping everything crossed for you hun, hope someone can give you some advice soon xxx
  • Options
    I am sending you lots of sticking baby dust... I have everything corssed. That is fantastic that the CBD says 1-2 weeks though honey.
    xxx
  • Options
    congratulations hun, a line is a line no matter how faint. so tests just produced strong ones. when i did my test well the first one i ended up doing 4 b4 i let myself believe i was. anyway i'm rambling, anyway the first one i did was quite strong, then the next one was lighter both was tesco own brands from same packet. i then did 2 cbd and got pregnant 2-3 i am 9+4 now. have yo worked out your edd?
  • Options
    Hi mrs DAO,

just read your update, im thinking sticky thoughts for you! Hope all goes well!

xx