Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

New Year Resoultions

Hi all

Hope you have all had a brilliant christmas and Santa was very good to you all. I have had a wonderful relaxing time and I have loved every minute of it.

So on wards and upwards to 2009. Just wondering what new year resoultions we are all going to have. Mine are:

1) To get a BFP and either have given birth by Christmas 2009 or to be pregnant at the very least

2) To try to become a better cook and cook more things from scratch

3) To stop wasting so much food. I have lost count of the amount of times I have bought food (mainly fruit and veg, though on many occassion I've got meat out of the freezer to defrost and then not used it in time) and at the end of the week thrown it out

4) To become better with money

5) To be healthier (wish I could have a ??1 for everybody who has that on their list that way resoultion 4 would be off to a flying start lol)

6) To spend a lot more quality time with DH and family

Think that its it. So what about the rest of us?

Replies

• Options
    Hey ya,
    Santa was very good to me too.

My NY resolutions are...
    1) To get a BFP and a baby by this time next year or be preg at the very least.

2) To loose some weight in fact about a stone over the next couple of months.

3) To grow my hair and put it back to its original colour!!!

4) To have fun and stop stressing and letting ttc take over my life (not sure how long this one will last!!!)

Sxx:\)
  • Options
    Mrs Calopa hope that you had a good christmas too.

Santa was very kind to us but obviously missed my letter asking for a BFP!! :lol:

New years resoultions for me are:

1) Try to relax more about TTC - easier said than done but will give it a go ;\) - and to either have a lo or be pregnant next Christmas.

2) Cook more food rather than coping out and getting a take away - having said that we are probably going to get a take out tonight - oh well not new year yet image:lol:

3) Wasting less food - same as you keep getting stuff out and then not using it

4) Spend more time with OH - he has to travel for work but want to spend more time together when he is back here.

5) Do more exercise - which will hopefully in turn help with getting our BFP
  • Options
    HELLO

My new year resolutions are;

1) To have given birth by next xmas

2) TO LOSE WEIGHT AND LOTS OF IT!!!!
  • Options
    Ok - good thread! Mine are:

1) To have a BFP in 2009

2) To lose weight - at least a stone

3) To get fitter, which in turn will help with number 2!

4) To cook more and like above not cop out and either eat out or get take aways!

5) To be a much more positive person in all aspects of my life, but especially with TTC!

xx
  • Options
    I'm going back to work today... SUCKS! image

My resolutions are:

1) Get BFP - hopefully in next 2 cycles of clomid.

2) Go to dentist (been putting it off for about 6 years...!)

3) Stop biting nails. I hadn't done this for about 10 years and then started again after mc.

4) Eat better.

5) Try to relax more about ttc

xxx
  • Options
    Hi!
    My New Year resolutions are:
    1) get BFP
    2) exercise more often
    3) have more control over the money
  • Options
    Hi everyone.

Well here are my new yrs resolutions