Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

3dpo and oficcially in the 2ww!!!

This is our last month of officially trying. I decided to give it a break, although we are still going to continue to bd of course lol, but we have been trying to time it right and use ov tests. We have decided to get a puppy and take our minds off of trying so hard. I will be so thrilled of it worked this month, but if not I will try not to stress about it. According to my ov test, I ovulated 3 days ago. Hubby and I bd'd the day before I got a pos, the day of, and the day after, even though I still think we should have done it one more day just to be sure, but I guess we will see. I am so anxious. What is the earliest I can test? I want to give it enough time of course to get an accurate result, but Im soo impatient lol

Replies

• Options
    Thank you. I will try to wait as long as I can, but as you said it's so hard! Lol. I'm not feeling completely confident that I am pregnant but I will still hope for the best. Lots of luck and baby dust to you and hopefully we'll both get our bfps image