Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

CD140 and counting, please chant to bring on my AF...lol

Hi Ladies,

Well my second post since ive been back,

Today i am now on CD140 and no sign of OVing have a look at my mamouth chart . . http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2627e5
I have an internal scan booked on 3rd July and i cant wait just wanna start moving on with things, i was thinking i may start taking my AC again, as me and OH have started to bd again. I have lost count how many times FF has thought i'd OV'd then changed it after a few days, there have been times when i worse i had OV pains, it had been driving me mad, i get bouts of sore boobs and nipples, and very fertile CM, i do OPK's, they start to get darker and i think woo hoo is it going to happen.
I've had blood tests twice and they cam back ok, so ladies i am at a loss to whats going on.

Do you think i should start taking my AC again surely it cant hurt can it? xx

[Modified by: hales0403 on 25 June 2009 10:00:38 ]

[Modified by: hales0403 on 25 June 2009 10:13:55 ]

[Modified by: hales0403 on 25 June 2009 11:32:11 ]

Replies

• Options
    What a mystery Hales! I don't have any experience of this but just wanted to let you know that I am willing AF to turn up for you because this is the ultimate frustration. I hope the doctors in July gives you a definitive reason for all this as then at least you can start to move forward. x
  • Options
    Aww I know how frustrating this is, I've stopped charting as it kept telling me I'd ov'd and I hadn't - grr! I found taking AC made my temps a lot more stable but didn't actually make me ov. Hope the internal scan gives you a bit more of an idea as to what's going on x
  • Options
    Il try anything, i thought if i chart at least is know if i OV then would know when to expect my AF, i got a positive on my OPK in january and was sooo chuffed. i got a few positives before i had my LLETZ for abnormal cells, but i think this may be a sign of PCOS. i want next week to hurry up. but hey im trying to keep my PMA up. x
  • Options
    Hi hun
    I'm sorry but i cant help as ive never experienced anything like this before. I hope you get some answers soon. I'm chanting for AF lol!! xxxx