Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

back with clean bill of health ... well sort of.

I posted this on TTC, but it may be suited more in here seeing as i am on cd136. ill prob be in here more.

I was on here some months ago, no one prob remembers me they prob all gone over to preg forum now, but anyways.

I had to stop TTC as had abnormal smears, i ended up having CIN2 and had LLETZ under a general anestectic 3 weeks ago now, and have been told today they got it all.. thank god for that, i have sighed the biggest sigh of releif, just gotta go back in 6 months then every 6 months for some time.

Anyways, i still have had no AF since 6th Feb and and currently on CD 136 .. i think lol, so also am going to be having a internal scan on 3rd July to see whats going on with my overies.

I have been TTC since Novemeber last year and only had one AF since then. I have since then been doing OPK's and more recently since about March being charting - not that thats helping as now my chart is massive what with 136 days worth, its a bit horrible each day putting in my temps when they just dont seems to be doing anything.

Anyways peps thanks fo reading this far just really wanted to get my happiness off my chest and share it with whoever wanted to know, just so glad to TTC again.

Will be seeing me on here again, but prob more fitted in the long term TTC.

Baby dust to all!! xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Hales

Welcome back - so pleased you have got everything sorted in relation to the abnormal smears and that your able to start TTC once again.

I'm a newie on here so i'm sure we'll get to know each other more over the new few weeks.

Sending lots of PMA
  • Options
    Hi Hales, welcome back and v glad you got the all clear!
  • Options
    hi chick really glad you got the all clear I'm sure that is a great relief for you xxx re the 136 day cycle will the dr not give you the drug that brings on your af??? Have you been to drs about ttc yet?

Good luck
  • Options
    Hi hon, I went through a similar experience just over a yr and half ago (b4 we were ttc) so I can completely understand the relief you must feel right now, it must be even more of a relief now that you can get on with ttc and hope the scan ect goes well xx
  • Options
    Hi ya Moonbean, yeah ive been my Doc's i am waiting for my internal scan to see whats going on there to see what the next step is, i have a feeling i may have PCOS, im not overweight but since coming off my pill i have been getting so many spots. I did start taking AC before i got my abnormal smears but now may start taking them again, surely i should get given something to bring myAF on i mean its nearly 6 months now, i would never have thought i would actually WANT my AF lol x
  • Options
    Great news that you got the all clear! x