Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Very faint bfp!!

Omg omg omg omg!! I've used a preg test from accessdiagnostics and the line came up within 2 mins!!! What are the chances of it being an evap line?
13 months after a mmc i really hope this is it!!!
Will do a cb tomorrow morning.
xx

Replies

• Options
    A line is a line! Whispering congrats until tomor.

Don't think evaps come up that quick.
    Is the line pinky or more like a shadow? Do you have to tilt it to see it?
    Can you put a pic up to show us??

• Options
    its sounds like a positive to me hun.

I have mountains of access diagnostic tests, the 10 mlu. are the clear blue supposed to be better?

let us know the results tomorrow, xxx
  • Options
    Woohoo honey!!!!! *whispers* congratulations!!!!

A lines a line!!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    I'm whispering congratualtions too-I think an evap line is when it starts to dry.Everything crossed for a stronger line tomorrow.
    H.xxx
  • Options
    *keeps fingers crossed*
  • Options
    congrats!!! xx
  • Options
    Fab news congrats !!!!
  • Options
    oooo honey - *whispers* congrtualations (until tomorrow when I reserve the right to shout that !!

keep well

xxx
  • Options
    I think this is a real one YAYYYYYYYYY . So pleased for you.

As I I am really convinced the access diagnostics work. For the IVF your last injection is HCG (the hormone that pg tests detect) so I did serial tests with the access diagnostics acon 10miu cassettes.
    I watched the line from the HcG injection appear and dissapear over 4 days . To be sure about false positives as I knew I would test early. 2 days early I got a BFP faint but really there. Confirmed by the clinic blood test 2 days later.

[Modified by: J-Jenko on February 18, 2009 02:01 PM]

• Options
    Heya
    Thanks for all the lovely replies. The line is a pinky one and I don't need to hold it to the light it is plain to see.
    Lisaleigh - I'm not sure if cb are better but that is what i had my bfp on last time i was preg so i trust them!!
    So hope tomorrow goes ok!!!
    xx
  • Options
    fantastic news honey!
    so happy for you!
    keep us posted!!!
    xx
  • Options
    I would say it is a BFP!!! Well done you!!

I did 6 over 4 days and had faint lines on them all (FR and Tescos) but a CBD didn't say 'Pregnant' until the day that AF was due!

I would say (whispering) congratulations sweetie!!

Look forward to seeing you over in the PG forum!

xx