Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

in a very little voice...

OK, so I'm home early from work, am on the countdown until leaving altogether, my family are all well (after a while of not being), the cleaner's been and the house is shiny, we've got our best friends coming to visit, my OH has been to the gym every day (and is looking hotter than ever, don't tell !), we're leafing through holiday brochures for May, I'm going to run a bath and soak for hours, Desperate Housewives is on Sky Plus, and I'm feeling just a little bit, everso slightly GOOD! And, without TMI alerting .... I've had one of those 'this might really be a moment' moments in amongst the usual 'not trying for a baby baby dancing' this month. So I'm saying it in a very teeny tiny voice, not to be disappointed when AF comes on time, but committing it to screen all the same.... as you never know do you?
Baby dust flying all over the place to everyone here! xx

Replies

• Options
    I love the PMA LillyR!!! Keep it up!

Glad things are rosey and I hope it assists you getting the miracle BFP!
    xxx
  • Options
    You sound happy image
  • Options
    Thanks girls (probably a load of rubbish, I know I've been here before a gazillion times, but hey, no point not hoping!)
    (Gypsy - you sound happy too.... just laughed at your other post!)
    xx
  • Options
    Hey Lilly sweetie. Ooh that all sounds divine.......you should see the state of my house right now!! I am loving your PMA sweetie......if you don't have hope then what do you have?? I would just LOVE it if this was your lucky month........keep us posted xxx
  • Options
    Your PMA has made me smile. I hope it is your month!
    H.xxx
  • Options
    TBD - thanks lovely! Forget your house, you have much more important cooking to do!!!!!! Already feeling silly for my misplaced optimism but thanks for the support..... xxx

Hjanea: Thanks very much. I know you're going through it at the moment so sending lots and lots of hugs and an extra strong wave of babydust to you. Hope things work out for you xxx
  • Options
    Thank you so much for the PMA i really feel so good now! :\) I have been feeling like that aswell this month that we were "doing the baby dance not just because its the baby dance!" I will have my fingers crossed AF doesnt show up for anyone! XX
  • Options
    GOOD GOOD GOOD!!! Let it work for you, me and the rest of the LTTTCers! Let this be the month!!!!

Here's to lots of non-baby baby dancing. I'd almost forgotten what that was!!!

Fingers crossed for you too.

• Options
    Clean house and fit hubby... im jealous! lol

Good luck honey, Gem x
  • Options
    I'm with you on this one, and I love desperate housewives too!

My nanna died before christmas and it has really put my life into perspective, yes i really want a BFP but I am also blessed to have a fit hubby lovely friends and very supportive family.

We will all get there in the end xx
  • Options
    I'll stay quiet about Desperate Housewives then - I've just watched episode 14, the series just gets better and better image
  • Options
    AAAARRRRGHHHH!!!

Oh well, AF just got me this morning. Actually should've seen it coming, as yesterday I spent 6 hours straight sorting out boxes and clearing the garage, and I always get 'nesty' just before she comes!!

Anyway, not feeling too bad about it. By last week I'd stopped thinking I might be PG - and just called OH who said, really there was very little chance so we should stop thinking it might happen every month, it's just stupid when you get the disappointment again and again.

So, still feeling GOOD (and am waiting for my parents to arrive which is definitely something to look forward to!!!)

Thanks for your replies lovely ladies..... I'm so sorry to hear about your Nana fingerscrossed. Such sad news before Christmas. Hope you're okay.

Gypsy .... D.H. is addictive!!! How come you're ahead? Envy envy envy, I can't wait!!!! xx

xxx
  • Options
    Glad you're still feeling positive LilyR despite the little set-back. I know what you mean about nesting. I only ntoiced last week that when i start getting obsessed about TTC my house gets immaculate I must do it to take my mind off it.

Keep that PMA going and here's to this month xxx
  • Options
    Glad your feeling positive still hun, mustve missed the post when you 1st done it but just reading through it made me giggle. Love the non baby dancing business!!!
    Sorry she got you hun but glad that your still feeling nice & positive your PMA has rubbed off on me which is great im on cd2 & feeling sorry for myself!!! xx
  • Options
    Sorry she got you Lilly honey, but onwards and upwards. Your PMA is going to help that little embie so much. Lots of love xxx
  • Options
    I'm watching the US episodes - it's how I survived whilst living in Germany!!

Sorry about AF darling x
  • Options
    Thanks girls for the lovely messages (as ever!)
    Onwards and upwards indeed!!!! I'll have to tell OH that we need more of the 'upwards' and perhaps get his swimmers to go upwards a little speedier!
    US DH - bliss!
    Laujai - hope you're still feeling the PMA and that this month's a good one.
    xxx
  • Options
    He he yes tell him that!! Sounds like your relaxed attitude at the moment is really helping you hon, so keep at it xxx