Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

21 Day Bloods.... 6DPO

Hey ladies...ive not posted on here for a few days...been exhausted..but have still been spying on everyone ha...

Im currently 6DPO...I got my positive OPK last Friday...1st one ever...how exciting!

been for my 21 day bloods this morning...back on the 1st Sep to get the results...although im sure i did OV this month...what else can the 21 day bloods tell you??

xx

Replies

• Options
    I'm not sure if they test for anything else but prog levels which indicate ov x
  • Options
    Hi cupcake, I agree with kayecee - i think they just test for progesterone. If this level is over 30 it means you've ov'ed. Bear in mind that if you ov'ed on sunday, then you'd only be 5dpo today so levels could be a little low. I'm sure they will be fine though if you got positive opk. Good luck xx
  • Options
    They usually test the prog levels to see if it indicated ov.
    How are you feeling?! Managed to not ss?
    xxx
  • Options
    hey cupcake! woohoo a positive! i'm dpo6 now according to my online temp thingy, my temp shot up then settled. here's hoping i won't need the CBFM my dad bought me! i concur with the other ladies about the blood tests! (i love that word concur, hopefully it makes me sound more intelligent than i actually am)lol! fingers crossed for ur high progesterone levels x x have a good weekend x
  • Options
    Hey girls...

Oh glens*angel...heres hoping that u wont need to use it... u been SS?? ha

hey there rachies.... managed not to SS?....u must be joking haha....i cant helpy myself...woke up this morning with the sorest (.)(.)'s and horrible AF type cramps!! arghhhh
    What about u??

xx