Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Day 34 tomorrow

Hi!!
Its been 18 months ttc!!!! I got a BFN on day 29, I know it was early but I was feeling positive, but my positivity didnt reflect onto the test!!!! Not a symptom in sight and its now day 33, 34tomorrow, I dont even feel AF coming. I'n normally regular now, 28-30days.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Options
    ooo do another test hun
  • Options
    Hmmmm our bodies do sometimes play the horriblest tricks on us.... id maybe wait another couple of days then test again...

all the best hun..

keep us posted image
    XX
  • Options
    Well... I tested this am and it was negative, not a faint line in sight. Totally fed up. Think I'm will stop TTC. It and doing our wedding album is putting strain on our relationship. (He doesnt care about our wedding album, I'm only sorting it out now and we got married2 years ago)!!
    Thanks anyway girls, but I need to see a hynpotist so I can stop thinking about TTC'ing!!!!
  • Options
    Auch sorry to hear that... ure time will come... image

I think we all obsess over TTC at times and need time away...

Have u started investigations??

Im 3 years down the line and still hoping... :P

XX
  • Options
    Hi,
    I am in a very similiar situation to you. AF was due yesterday, I've been using CBFM for 8 months (TTC for longer though) and always get AF 14 days after peak.
    Like you, I have no sign or symptoms of AF but also a BFN. Its so frustrating and upsetting. I had lots of PMA last week but rally hold no hope for this month now, so just want AF to come so I can get onto my next cycle!
    I have decided to hide CBFM away for a while and not use it. The whole TTC has become so consuming, its all I think about.
    Hang in there hun. Like cc said, our bodies play horrible tricks on us.
    Good luck, try to stay positive
    xx
  • Options

Thank you gils for making me feel better!!

Cupcake: I've had normal day 21 tests in august, and husband to go for SA sometime, yet to be organised, he has a different GP to me.

Opalfruit, (wata cool name!) Yes, everyone says relax and stop stressing about it and it will happen. ...WELL!!!! I was relaxed and not thinking about for the 1st 6months and never got preggers, and then I think its hard to not think about it after a while of ttc with no joy.

O well. My poor husband says I could still be pregnant! But I seriously dought it.

I work with babies and Its difficult as they're gorgeous but not mine.:\(

PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA hahahaha
  • Options
    I can feel ure pain... i also work with babies... image

Get Hubby to chase up his SA... should just be able to pick up a pot to bring home.. jus like a urine sample lol.... :P

At least if thats done it might help you along a little... knowing ure working towards that BFP image

I was just saying to OH today that i think im thinking about all this TTC far to much of late... I went a good few months there, when i never thought about it... dont know how i done it tbh... stayed off here, went out and enjoyed myself lots and lots... and well im still waiting on that BFP...

XX
  • Options
    AAwwee Cupcake,
    Thanx!!! Yes I will, I will make him get SA as soon as this AF comes, because until it comes he'l think I could be pregnant!!!! lol he's so funny.
    Yes a break from ttc is good, but I can never manage it for too long!
    I'm 27, so.... hopefully before I'm 28. Is it rude if I ask you your age?
    xo
  • Options
    It took me ages to persuade OH to do the SA... the pot was lying in the house for ages before he actually done it lol.....But at least when we got the results back we could rule that out etc....

I dont mind at all you asking my age.... im 23 and OH is 27. When are you 28 hun?... Oh wouldnt that be great imageimage

Where about in the country are you??

XX
  • Options
    Hi!!
    Been working. We're from Co Antrim NI. And AF not here yet!! At least I'm saving my haemaglobin!!!!!!!
    23!! You're soo young!! But sure when you're ready you're ready. xo
    Where you from cupcake?
  • Options
    Hey...

Yeah i am young... but thinking about it now.. im glad we have tried the now.. coz if i had waited till i was 30 to try, its just longer for us to wait. I had no idea we were going to have problems, so pleased we did decide to try when we did. Come Nov i will be on the IVF waiting list imageimage

Im over in Fife, Scotland image

XX
  • Options
    oh ps.... wheres your AF dissapeared too.... have u tested again jus incase of a shy bean??

Im CD1 today image

XX
  • Options
    Awe cupcake my period came!!!!! It came on Sun which I think was day 40. Seriously need to get my mans men tested!! I've met some beautiful IVF babies. I hope it goes well for you. xo