Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

NOT COPEING AT ALL!

Hi Girls

Im sorry for yet another negative thread, but im just not copeing at all anymore.
I think ive come to the end & im at my limit.
Since my second MC ive spiraled into depression & i just dont have any hope left. :cry::cry::cry:

Due to the way im feeling ive decided that perhaps i should take a break from BE for a while as i dont want my negativity to upset you lovely ladies.

I heard of yet another of my friends being PG today & im afraid its just tipped the balance. I would say i felt like ending it all but i dont even have the energy for that.

Im sorry if my post has caused any upset. You girls have been my rock but nothing is helping at the moment. I feel emotionaly exhusted, alone & all out of any hope. :cry:

I wish all you girls all the very best & hope the present BFP boom continues.
((((((((((BIG HUGS & SUPERSTICKY BABYDUST))))))))))))) XXXXXXX :\)

Replies

• Options
    Honey, please please go to your GP to talk about your low mood. You really do need to sweetie. I am sending loads of hugs and thoughts your way, as I'm sure we all are, but that cannot make up for speaking to people in person about what you're going through. Please honey, if you're going to take a break from here, promise you'll do that? Don't worry about brining the mood down....we all have low days and are all here for one another. Take care hon xxxx
  • Options
    Thanks TInybabydancer

Im going to spend time with my mom & we do talk things through. My appointment is 2 weeks today & i think im worrying about it not going well, i feel like ive been waiting forever!

Im not sure if i will leave BE yet, maybe i will feel differently when ive slept. I havent slept properly since MC.

Thankyou for your endless support & hope to here of your BFP VERY VERY soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))) XXXX
  • Options
    Great advice from tbd! Hun you really , really need to go and see your GP because you absolutley cannot keep dealing with all this heart ache all by yourself! You have tpo do whatever feels right for you at the moment, but please don't feel that you have to stay away from here incase you are bringing negativity, this is what this forum is about , support for us all when we have our down times. Take care of yourself hun and we are always here for you xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Oh honey Im so sorry to hear you are finding things so hard at the moment.
    I agree with TBD tho I think you should go and see you gp, they may be able to help set up some counciling or give you something to at least help you sleep. The tiredness will be making everything seem so much worse and you will not beable to function properly without much sleep.
    I hope you start to feel a little brighter as your appointment nears, I am certain the consultant will be able to help you but these things are never as fast as we would like.
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((MASSIVE HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  • Options
    Hi Sweetie,
    I feel so bad for you and can identify with what you are saying. I think the other girls are right- you should go and chat to your doc and get some help dealing with this. Remember you have been through an awful lot in the last year or so and it's not been long at all since your last mc. Your body is settling back down and you are grieving. The tiredness comes with it and just exacerbates the desperately sad, hopeless feelings.
    Go easy on yourself but talk to someone, I promise you will feel better afterwards. A good place to start if you can't get to see your GP straightaway is the Miscarriage Association. I think you should phone them asap - that's what they're there for.
    Sending you a gentle hug
    xoxoxox
  • Options
    Hi Sweetie,
    I feel so bad for you and can identify with what you are saying. I think the other girls are right- you should go and chat to your doc and get some help dealing with this. Remember you have been through an awful lot in the last year or so and it's not been long at all since your last mc. Your body is settling back down and you are grieving. The tiredness comes with it and just exacerbates the desperately sad, hopeless feelings.
    Go easy on yourself but talk to someone, I promise you will feel better afterwards. A good place to start if you can't get to see your GP straightaway is the Miscarriage Association. I think you should phone them asap - that's what they're there for.
    Sending you a gentle hug
    xoxoxox
  • Options
    Oh princessstar honey.... This is all so hard. Don't leave us it seems like you need the support. This TTC malarky is so pants. Another one of my friends announced her BFP with her second. I could have sat at work and cried.

I hit a low earlier this month. I feel better now, there's so much support here.

Best of luck xx
  • Options
    I don't really have anything to add to what tbd has said but I just wanted to let you know we are all here for you if you need us. I have been through mc myself so feel free to send me an email at any time if you want to talk things through. I know how hard it is. I spiralled out of control too the good thing is there is only one way from here. Love and hugs hun xxx
  • Options
    Oh Princess Star, I am so sorry to hear how you are feeling. I can only reiterate what the other ladies say, and go and talk to your GP, I know you never told your OH about being PG but I do think you need to talk to him. He needs to support you and help you through this, it is fantastic you have your mum to lean on but you need your OH as well.
    I am sending you a big hug, and I hope you start feeling ebtter soon, xxx
  • Options
    Oh Princess Star, I am so sorry to hear how you are feeling. I can only reiterate what the other ladies say, and go and talk to your GP, I know you never told your OH about being PG but I do think you need to talk to him. He needs to support you and help you through this, it is fantastic you have your mum to lean on but you need your OH as well.
    I am sending you a big hug, and I hope you start feeling ebtter soon, xxx
  • Options
    Hey PS - so sorry to read this post. Please don't feel bad about posting this - that is what we're here for. As the others have said, go and see your GP. I have had depression before and it really helps to somehow admit it to a professional and they can give you something to help lift your mood. And I agree with RachieS, I think it is now the time to tell your DH what has happened. He needs to support you but not only that, he needs to understand why you feel this way. If he doesn't understand, he cannot help you in any way. Please tell him too.

Sending you a big cyber hug. Have a good old cry with your Mum - they're great for that but please think about doing what we've all said.

xxx
  • Options
    Morning Girls

thankyou so much for all your wonderful messeges of support,im realy touched so many of you replied. You realy have been a great support through this time.
    Im hopeing to see my mom today as im working from home.

Im feeling a little better as i managed to sleep, TBH i think i was just so exhusted i was out like a light. Ive started healthy eating & im trying to keep busy.

I think im especially sensitive as im scattering my Dads ashes at the weekend as i wanted to go into the new year knowing he is truely at rest. I have left it far too long but have just never felt ready to finally let go. I do still have very mixed feelings about it & i know how very hard its going to be but thankfuly i will have my family & OH there to support me.

Thankyou again for all your support girls, I feel as that although its not in a physical sense, that ive gained some very special friends.

((((((((((((((HUGE HUGS & BABYDUST))))))))))) image:\)
  • Options
    Hi PrincessStar

I do not know what you are going through as i have never been in your shoes, all i know is how desperately low we get while ttc, so it must be a million times worse for you.

I agree that you need to see your GP and find out if there is somewhere you can go for a talk with someone who can help you through this difficult time.

I feel terrible for moaning on about how low i was feeling the other day when you are experiencing something far worse.

Least you can come on here when you feel up to it and and talk to us all. I know how you feel when you say you want to take a break from BE, i do all the time because sometimes it's just too hard to deal with isn't it.

Sending you massive e-hugs sweetie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Hi TinyT

Please dont appologise for your post hun, your feelings are just as valid as anyone elses. I understand how miserable it is each month when you get BFN & AF arrives,(or not sometimes). It took me 14 months to concieve this time & i feel my age is against me, so i do understand how massively lowering the whole process can be.

I hope you start to feel better soon hun & if you need support too Im always here.

((((((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))))))) XXX
  • Options
    Hi TinyT

Please dont appologise for your post hun, your feelings are just as valid as anyone elses. I understand how miserable it is each month when you get BFN & AF arrives,(or not sometimes). It took me 14 months to concieve this time & i feel my age is against me, so i do understand how massively lowering the whole process can be.

I hope you start to feel better soon hun & if you need support too Im always here.

((((((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))))))) XXX

If i could i would give you a big massive hug right now!!!!!!! Your such a sweetheart!

Im just so sorry for what you are going through!!!

Thinking of you PrincessStar!!! xxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Hey PrincessStar, I just wanted to add my big hugs to everyone else's and say that I think seeing your GP and being put in touch with an organisation like the Miscarriage Association would be a very good idea. You need to talk to people going through the same things as you and while BE is great for cyber support, there is nothing like the hug and understanding of a real live person listening to your story.

I feel so sorry for you as I really thought this was your time, but I know your baby is out there waiting for you. Priority no 1 though is for you to feel better again. Your baby needs a happy healthy mummy. I have my email link activated if you ever want to drop me an email but also please use your Mum and OH for support. Don't feel bad about asking for it from them, you do so much for others and now it's your turn to ask for help.

I'll be thinking of you sweetie

S xx
  • Options
    Thank you so much Sarah,

ive seen my mom today & we had a good talk.
    Ive got my appointment with consultant on the 9th Dec, so i know that although its not even 2 weeks away it feels like a lifetime! Im realy hopeing to get some help & maybe some awnsers. My worst fear is being fobbed off. I not only need help to get PG but i need help to make it sticky!
    I just dont want to be sent off with the old " you have to have 3 MCs before we can treat you for recurrent MC" ringing in my ears.

Anyway how are you keeping hun? xxxxxx
  • Options
    Hey PS,

I'm so glad you got to have a good chat with your Mum and that you have an appointment to move things forward. If they fob you off then find another consultant who'll be more sympathetic, but I feel sure this is something they will want to investigate for you.

Thanks for thinking of me. I'm doing well and determined not to complain about any symptoms! This will be you very soon too sweetie I just know it will. Keep the faith and hope alive and the doctors will help you. They helped me no end, even though I am in a different situation to you, I also felt that there was only a glimmer of hope.

You wil get a sticky BFP very, very soon and all this sadness will seem a thing of the past and it will all disappear when you see your little baby. I am sure I have said this before but my Mum had 5 mc's before me and then had four children. She says now it's like it happened to a different person. You will get the family you dream of sweetie

S xx