Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What else can I do??

Ok, so on my 4th round of Clomid (3rd at 100mg) which I finished a couple of weeks back, I thought I'd done everything possible to help me on my way to getting my BFP - booked time off work around OV to relax, had reflexology sessions, saw a counsellor to talk about how I'm feeling, booked a spa weekend to relax and spend quality time with OH, BD'd every day around OV...

Now I think I'm starting to have AF symptoms. Last night I had sore boobs, woke up this morning feeling really irritable and emotional. I've had a couple of weird twinges over the last few days and was hoping it was the start of something good, but now I'm feeling like it's the exact opposite and the witch is on her way.

I'm 9DPO and my leuteal phases have been 12-14 days for my last two cycles so AF should be due Sunday - Tuesday. I know I'm going to be devestated when she arrives.

Has anyone got any advice on what I could possibly do next time to help me? I'm starting to feel like it'll never happen.

Replies

• Options
    Ahh thank you Sanguine. I forgot to say we'd also been using Preseed - really have tried everything.

I'm still in limbo, not knowing if it's AF or pg - convinced the witch is on her way though, and don't want to get my hopes up only to be massively disappointed again.

xx
  • Options
    I really feel for Twinklestar. I am on DPO 10 and I am having AF signs too! They do say AF signs and pregnant signs are very similar. Good luck and fingers crossed for you (and for me) xx