Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ive changed my name!!!

hi my lovely ladies,
just letting you know that ive changed my name, i was formerly known as CHOCOHOLICWORM but hubby and i have had that name since starting on here and had no luck in falling pregnant.
, we figured new year, new start (different attitude towards ttc) so new name!!!
hoping it will help with keeping a positive attutude, and bring luck as DH and I have 2 yrs to wait until we can wait for ICSI, we thought we would continue trying in the mean time with new improved strength together (DH is amazing) and our fantastic marriage, and house. so 2009 is the year of positive change for us!!!

hope all you lovely ladies are ok,
love MR and MRS E xx;\)

Replies

• Options
    Yay, Love the PMA Mrs E and really hope it does the trick to get your BFP b4 u need ICSI. Sxx
  • Options
    yey, good on you Mrs E! Long may the PMA continue, but hopefully you won't need it for long, if you know what I mean!! xx
  • Options
    Hello Mrs E .... I hope your brand new identity brings loads of luck
  • Options
    hey my lovlies,
    thank you so much for your lovely messages, helped boost my PMA today, so now its back to being sky high. and staying there (i hope)
    hope everyone else is ok, sending you all lots of PMA to you all.
    love Mrs E xx
    note to PMA fairy, please post the following pma to all the lovely ladies on here,
    (PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA)
    tehehehehe i hope it helps ladies xx
  • Options
    Just right Mrs E hopefully we'll all get to hear the post from you that you deserve xxxxxxx

Fair play to you as well you are obv a very strong individual its good to have people like you on this site to keep us newbies up to date and inspired so Thank you xx