Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

My scan is booked for tue 16th Dec! (changed)

hi girls, after having chat with gyne about lap she arranged for me to have another trans-vaginal scan to check on my right ovarian cyst. Very pleased at how quick I got one and only less than 3wks away.
Hopefully im prgenant and that'll be my confirmation!! hehe
x fi x

[Modified by: fiona86 on 27 November 2008 17:02:36 ]

Replies

• Options
    Yay, lets hope it is just a confimation scan that would be fab. That is very good and quick service 3 wks fab.
  • Options
    That is great news. Congratulations xxx speedy too!
  • Options
    I have my final scan on the 15th too... must be the day for Endo Cyst checking!!!
  • Options
    That's great your being seen so quick. How great would it be if they said the cyst had gone but in it's place was a little baby bean?!?
  • Options
    oh weegie you just got me all excited then!
    how spooky but im afraid to have to say ive changed it to tues 16th dec cos my daughters christmas service is on the monday.
    Ive been getting mild period cramps since yesterday but no af yet. Im on cd44 & my longest cycle ive had is 48 but the closest ive ever got to that is 34days whcih is big gap! what do you reckon girls? xxx
  • Options
    When I got my bfp (before I mc'd) I had af type cramps and it wasmy womb stretching so you never know xx I have everything crossed for you xx
  • Options
    Fiona Mrs Jules Sugarpuff....

Good luck on the 15th/16th ... a busy time for fertility updates methinks
    I have my netball xmas do but I don't think thats a coincidence. image)
    XXXX
  • Options
    thanks socks. still no sign of af yet but im getting little twinges all the time, af probably is on her way im just in denial! haha