Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

startting again in 4 weeks

Hi all just thought i would let you now starting next round of treatment in 4 weeks so excited just want that sticky bean to stay sticky if we get one pma pma :\)

Replies

• Options
    Good luck Mrs Smith. Are you trying with a frozen cycle or starting IVF fresh? I am right in thinking you are going down this route?! xx
  • Options
    Good luck Mrs Smith. Are you trying with a frozen cycle or starting IVF fresh? I am right in thinking you are going down this route?! xx
  • Options
    That's great news MrsS, really hope you are feeling a bit stronger and positive hon. I am hoping so much that this is your turn.... Keep us posted xxx
  • Options
    Ooooh!!! Fingers tightly crossed that it's a success. I might be starting again not too long after you (FET first) so I'll be following your news!!! GOOD LUCK. PMA PMA PMA PMA.... let's get those buns in the oven. xxx
  • Options
    Thanks girls having a fresh round of icsi so it will be about 8 weeks from start to finish hoping this is our time not sure if we could afford to have another go so alot riding on this and this will be 3rd go in 7 months so feel it is our time come on pma pma