Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just got to get it off my chest

LOL pardon the pun but my boobs are killing me image I cant share that with anyone else and dh is working nights.

So b4 you all get excited did a test last wkend and bfn and found an ebay cheapie in my goodie draw so did that Monday, bfn. Im on CD 50 and didnt ov by day 21 (blood test showed no ov) and cbfm showed lows between day 22-26 so looks unlikely.
However I am mega irritable, we all know how tearful I was last wk and now my boobs started hurting this wk but are really sore today plus had mega nibbles on me today. So is the wicked witch finally on her way??
I wish I knew its driving me mad, oh and did I mention my boobs are killing me LOL

Replies

• Options
    I hope that af us on her way actually because once she has been you can concentrate on ovulating again !!!!
  • Options
    Yeah thats what Im hoping too actually, either that or a shy bfp LOL LOL LOL I can dream
  • Options
    Oh sweety that goes without saying!!!!! Baby dust coming your way!!!!
  • Options
    Looby Lou this is really wierd but my boobs have been achy today like I have thumbed them!! On cd 53 and still nothing decided to do another test at weekend if no show!! Good luck sweetie!!
  • Options
    Looby Lou this is really wierd but my boobs have been achy today like I have thumbed them!! On cd 53 and still nothing decided to do another test at weekend if no show!! Good luck sweetie!!
  • Options
    Thanks Muffin, hope something happens for you soon too image XX
  • Options
    umm, werid, like you said a shy bfp would be amazing, and stranger things have happened, is there any chance of a odd late ov when you werent expecting it, like maybe 10 - 14 days ago?

If not, yes, lets hope witch is on here way, but would be nice if she left your (.)(.)'s alone!

Extra good luck for tomorroe hon xxx
  • Options
    LOL Gem that made me giggle, I guess there is always a chance that I did ov late, iv not been testing for ov since cd26 but we have only bd 3x in the past 2-3 wks (terrible I know LOL) and one was Monday and the other 2 I cant exactly remember when, I think around cd 28 and cd 35 maybe, be either way the point im going a very long way around to is that surely that would show on a test by now if it was bfp!
    Im tempted to test again this wk end if no AF b4 and just wait a few days if consulatant says to take provera, just incase LOL LOL
    I sound crazy, I know i havent ov'd and after almost 14 months of ttc and 3 cycles of clomid I cant believe im actually wondering if I have a shy bfp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Oh and just need to get one more thing off my chest, I know im already grumpy but I replied to my SIL umpteen questions about my treatment today but explained Id left it a few days as not felt up to talking about it all but feeling much brighter now and I know she was only trying to make me feel better but she said this
    " well try to think as if you are not trying until your dose is right" ( yeah cause thats so much better!)
    "and there are still other options if this doesnt work" (brilliant thanks for that)
    "you are still fairly young so plenty of time" (er yeah just f**k the last 13 and a half months of agony cause im only 28!!!!)

GGGRRRRRR
    As i said i know she is just trying to help but it hasnt and I know thats prob cause im mega grumpy but im worse after reading that pile of trash (she says frowning so much she gets a headache!)

Ok now iv got that off my chest i feel much better
  • Options
    Take a test Hun xxx
  • Options
    Melissa I have tested twice, only did one monday, i didnt ov this cycle so very much doubt im pg image
  • Options
    Aw looby....big big hugs to you honey. It sounds pants. I can't think of anything to say that might help (and wouldn't annoy you!). I really do hope they are symptoms of a shy BFP - I really do think ANYTHING is possible in the TTC game so you never know. You SIL sounds a bit thoughtless really....I'm sure she is trying to help but they do sound like she does not have an undersatnding of what you're going through (although it must be pretty hard if you haven't been through it to be fair!). I agree it is SOOOOOOOOOO annoying when people say 'you're still young' cr*p! As you say, it doesn't make it any less worrying or distressing that we can keep on trying like this for another 12 yrs or so FFS! Feel free to get it all off your chest with us honey xx
  • Options
    Aw looby....big big hugs to you honey. It sounds pants. I can't think of anything to say that might help (and wouldn't annoy you!). I really do hope they are symptoms of a shy BFP - I really do think ANYTHING is possible in the TTC game so you never know. You SIL sounds a bit thoughtless really....I'm sure she is trying to help but they do sound like she does not have an undersatnding of what you're going through (although it must be pretty hard if you haven't been through it to be fair!). I agree it is SOOOOOOOOOO annoying when people say 'you're still young' cr*p! As you say, it doesn't make it any less worrying or distressing that we can keep on trying like this for another 12 yrs or so FFS! Feel free to get it all off your chest with us honey xx
  • Options
    I get it all the time.... Yes myself and Hubby are only 23 but we have been together since we were 14 and have never been careful .... That's 9 years of chances so when ppl say I'm young and it'll just happen soon I wanna kick them in the face!!!! Lol
  • Options
    LOL TBD I wouldnt get annoyed at you honey, you know what im going through LOL.
    I have gone through it all with my sil a few times but I just dont think she understands how hard it all is.
    Anyway feeling much calmer today LOL
  • Options
    LOOBYLOU GOOD LUCK TODAY!
    I can't believe how insensitive your sil is... sometimes people just don't know when to stop asking questions!
    I am sorry you are having horrible symptoms, isn't it horrible how similar pregenancy and af symptoms are. Glad to hear you a lot calmer though hun, and any time you need a rant... rant away.
    xxx
  • Options
    Hi Hun

Just wanted to let you know am thinking of you, it's horrible being in limbo & I know now you just want something to happen!!!.

I think that people that havent been through what we all have dont know what to say & are trying to be helpful but really it drives us crazy!! I also hate the "oh well your still young" I got alot of this when at the hospital with my last mmc & I tell you the consultant was lucky he didnt say this or I would've decked him LOL We may be considered young but that doesnt explain why we are having these difficulties or the make up for the heartache we endure on this journey!!.

Hope you are feeling better today.

Hugs xxxx
  • Options
    Hey Looby Lou,

I am also waiting for the witch or waiting to know where I am!! No AF and I'm nearly 2 weeks late now. Two BFNs but too many funny symptoms to name - I am starting to think it's all in my head!! But I am very emotional and moody and I think it's just sheer frustration at not knowing what our bodies are doing when we NEED to know to move on to the next cycle!!

I've made an appointment to see the doc and I am not peeing on any more sticks until I have some answers!! Hope you're feeling a bit better today but I just want to say I am with you in this current living nightmare. We will get through it though and hopefully it will soon be overshadowed by the joy of getting that BFP.

Good luck

S xx