Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

trying or baby number 4

hi all , im just new 2 this , me and my partner have been trying for a baby for 3 years without success...i have 2 kids rom a previous relationship and my partner and i have a daughter aged 8 , i have bn 2 the doctors and had 2 blood tests taken , the 1st one came back and said i was ovulating and the 2nd one last week came back negative , i need 2 call back on monday and make another appointmant , does any1 know any idea why the 2nd one has came back not ovulating , thank u xxx

Replies

• Options
    hi all im new 2 this xx
  • Options
    hello chick and welcome to lttc just to prevent any worrying no one ovulates every month so you could have just been unlucky enough in that the 2nd test was a month you did not ov?? every woman will have some months were they will just not ov so try not to worry too much and good luck with the tests xx
  • Options
    Hi Tammi, welcome!!! As moonbean most people have the occasional month when they don't ov. Also the test may have been done on the wrong day - perhaps you ov'ed earlier or later than Cd14. Otherwise, I guess it is a positive thing that it's being investigated and if it turns out you're not ov'ing there's plenty that can bedone to help. After 3 yrs I'm sure it must be very wearing and having some answers can only be a good thing even if it's not quite the news you're hoping for. Good luck with the tests and keep us updated xx