Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

CD1

Sad really, just had to post as I am very excited.
CD1 is defo here!!! Over a year since my last natural af, and first af since mc last feb. Although it was brought on by Provera, I still feel like I've crossed a massive hurdle!!!
I;m SO pleased if a little sore
No need to reply.
xxx

[Modified by: MrsDAO on 18 January 2010 17:41:06 ]

Replies

• Options
    Whoop whoop!! Not many times you can say you are happy to be CD1!! This deserves to be celebrated on this occasion!!

Well done you!! I hope it is your month!!

ABP xx
  • Options
    YAYYYY MrsDao

At last, like ababyplease says this deserves to be celebrated!!

Remember hot water bottle & feminax if it gets real bad!!

xxxx
  • Options
    Aw thanks ladies, you're so brilliant!! No-one else in the whole wide world would understand how happy I am to see the witch!!! Thank God for BE!
    Hope you're both well
    xxxx
  • Options
    I saw the title and was ready to comiserate with you but under the circumstances congrauulations! Lets hope the next time she is a no show it is for a good reason xx
  • Options
    Defo a reason to celebrate... : )

Good luck, and lets hope its nice and regular from now on.. and that BFP is round the corner.

Gem x
  • Options
    So pleased that you are one step closer!!!!
    Really chuffed for you image
    xxx
  • Options
    I was sooo happy to see mine too as i didn't have a period for over a year too, and the year before that i had 2 small ones. Im now on Clomid, and unfortunately it didn't make me OV or have a natural period but im just happy i am on the right road now.

Good luck with everything xxx
  • Options
    Thanks for the replies lovely ladies!!!
    Yes it is indeed a celebration but I tell you, it's a bloody painful celebration! I ma making up for my "time off" = I haven't had af like it since I was a teenager!
    Ouch!!
    xxxx