Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Day 2-4 bloods

Hi all, does anyone know what the normal levels are for day 2-4 FSH, LH, and oestrogen? I have my levels and my cons saw them briefly and said they're really good, but not sure what they should be. Any help muchos appreciated! xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi
    These are the figures in my Zita West book:
    FSH; 15ng/ml

Hope thats useful!
  • Options
    Hi Muffin. THANKYOU!!!!

My levels were
    FSH 5.9
    LH 3.3
    Oestrogen
  • Options
    Glad the results were good news lovey x
  • Options
    Thanks Socks!! x
  • Options
    Glad your bloods came back ok honey X
  • Options
    Thanks Looby! x
  • Options
    They look really good sweetie! Are you having your cd21 bloods done too!! It is such a relief isn't it! I had convinced myself mine were going to be bad so it was nice to have a positive result for a change - roll on our BFPs!!
  • Options
    Thank you Tinybabydancer for starting this post, have got to have my CD3 & CD21 bloods repeated so now i will have a reference when i get my results!
    So glad they came back good! well done & a little Yippee for some good news! lol
  • Options
    Thanks Muffin and princess.

Muffin, I had my cd21 done back in Jan and they were fine (39 I think they were). Going to get them repeated though just for peace of mind that still ok! Yes definitely time for some BFP's on this forum....

Princess glad it was helpful for you too. Just to add that the cd21 progesterone level should be above 30. Thanks for the yippee! As you say nice to have some good news. Really hope yours work out ok in the end too honey xx