Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Cd1 Month 17..

Hi everyone,
Its been a really strange month this month. My period arrived today on the 39th day of my cycle?? Just as I was beginning to get my hopes up, the pain and blood arrived.
My cycle has always (without exception) been between 28 and 32 days but generally around 29-30 and never ever this late. I did 3 hpt's, last one on Saturday and they were all negative.
I have given up on my useless body. Its felt like a lifetime trying to concieve, I hate that its been this hard for us and feel so stuck in it all. The joy and excitement of starting a family has been replaced with sadness and concern that it might not happen.
Sorry to be negative but my husbands away for a couple of days and I'm on my own with period pain and another month ahead of me with another sodding 2 week wait trying not to symptom spot and get my hopes up.
I want to zip to the future and see if it all turns out ok in the end, the not knowing is heartbreaking.
I hope it happens for us all, life wouldn't be fair otherwise.
xx