Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

AF just got me

Well as the subject says AF got me this morning. I am sad abouf it as i thought it may have been our month to get BFP but that dream is over now. Have my appointment to hopefully start clomid on the 8th of feb so i am hoping it wont be to much longer untill we can start that. This is the 3rd month in a row i have had AF so im thinking its starting up back regular now after long cycles (CD76,CD51 ect) XX

Replies

• Options
    Booo for the witch, sorry she got you. Fingers crossed for the clomid and the bfp to go with it x
  • Options
    Thanks stickbird feeling really rubbish now such bad pains but then i am happy that it looks like my cycles are getting back to normal. I just hope it doesnt last to long so i can stop feeling rubbish. XX
  • Options
    Sorry hunni. Really hope you get some good news at your appointment. Hope the pains ease up xx
  • Options
    She got me full on today after 3 days of weird spotting (wishful thinking it was implantation bleed!). Have the pains now so can sympathise but hope yours have now gone. It's nice to get shorter cycles isn't it, my last 2 have been in the early 30s instead of early 40s which I'm chuffed about.x
  • Options
    Well shes got me too,..... image

feeling really crappy today!! ... want to curl up with duvet, watch films and cry!! .... not felt like this for a long time!! (was the anniversary of mums death at weekend... that might be playing its part too)...

Ive also had weird spotting since Sun...

xxx
  • Options
    Cupcake - oh how horrid for you. My weird spotting started on Fri (when I thought my period was due though it seems I'd kind of miscalculated it as hadn't temped v religiously), then stopped on sat, had a bit more on sun, more yesterday (but only a little bit!) then this morning - bam! So annoyed image

I am luckily working at home at the moment so had a cute penguin hot water bottle on my stomach earlier. Luckily it's eased a little bit but my ibs was also playing up so my stomach was definitely in a sorry state today.
  • Options
    Cupcake - oh how horrid for you. My weird spotting started on Fri (when I thought my period was due though it seems I'd kind of miscalculated it as hadn't temped v religiously), then stopped on sat, had a bit more on sun, more yesterday (but only a little bit!) then this morning - bam! So annoyed image

I am luckily working at home at the moment so had a cute penguin hot water bottle on my stomach earlier. Luckily it's eased a little bit but my ibs was also playing up so my stomach was definitely in a sorry state today.
  • Options
    mrsj36

Well i thought i was on CD1.... as cramps were horrible.... but when i went to the loo to check, jus after writing my last post... nope... still v.light spotting... whats going on.... thats been since sunday now... so hopefully tomorrow... fingers crossed!... cant imagine it being implantation anyway!

xx
  • Options
    Cupcake - did she arrive? I had exactly the same for 4 days but hope for you it's good news! So frustrating isn't it. Have you ever had it before? I hadn't - well I had for 1-2 days but not 4!x