Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I'm desperate to test!

I was so excited but now i just scared. I want to test but AF not due until tuesday, and i dont know if i can face another BPN!
When do you think to should test? Do you think if i was to test today or tomorrow, would it show up?
I've only got ebay cheapies in the house, but i dont want to use them coz i dont trust them, so gonna get a FR a some point!

This is driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!

xxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Ah Jess, I can feel your pain! I think AF arriving is somehow easier than seeing BFNs but I don't practice what I preach I'm afraid!. It could show tomorrow on an FR but try to hold out as long as you can. I'm thinking of you chick! x
  • Options
    hi im due tuesday too,but stupidly i tested yesterday and got BFN im going to wait till tuesday now...we should wait together lol xxx
  • Options
    JESS DONT DO IT!!!!

You can wait just a fe w more days, you know you can, you are stronger than this hehe

Hope you dont give in honey and ill look forward to your post on Tuesday xxxxxxx
  • Options
    I would test!!
    But then bfn's didn't discourage me too much. as I would always just tell myself it might just be too early. BUT there's always the chance it might show.
    I got my bfp at 9dpo on an ebay cheapie, so did my sis. I think they are pretty trustworthy! Use FMU though (or don't drink for a while so your pee is really strong!)

Good Luck
  • Options
    lol jess what a dilema!!!! I too prefered af to bfn an donly tested when af was 2 days late and still didn;t think any thing of it lol, try to hold on until Tues as FR will give you an accurate answer then, oohh good luck, even try to wait until Sunday if you can lol praying for you xx