Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Sadly , I will be back... but not yet!

Hi Ladies,

Well my bubble burst and sadly I have miscarriaged our miracle baby!

It has been a rollercoaster of a fortnight! Went to see my consulatant last week and was sent for routine bloods but rather than doubling they were halving!

I am now bleeding for britain and feeling blue! Will come back and join you properly soon!

Thanks LL & Gem for your kind words, catch up soon lovely ladies!

xxx

Replies

• Options
    Oh Hun Im so sorry for your loss.
    Thinking of you at this sad time.xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Oh Hun Im so sorry for your loss.
    Thinking of you at this sad time.xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    So sorry to hear that, I hope you have friends / family who can help you you but you know you can always come here for support,xx
  • Options
    Oh honey, I have just burst into tears. I am so so sorry, my heart goes out to you. Please lend on your friends and family for support. Thinking of you.
    xxxx
  • Options
    Oh honey, I have just burst into tears. I am so so sorry, my heart goes out to you. Please lend on your friends and family for support. Thinking of you.
    xxxx
  • Options
    Oh lovely I'm so so sorry you're going through this. It really is a horrible and traumatic time. Take lots of time out and look after yourself. Thinking of you, much love to you and your OH xxxx
  • Options
    Im so sorry hun, be kind to yourself & give yourself the time you need.

Were all here for you & sending you & dh lots of love & hugs xxxx
  • Options
    Oh ABP, I don't know what to say. I am devastated for you. Take the time to grieve and make sure you look after yourself during this awful time. You will be a mummy very soon and I hope your stay back with us will be very, very brief. I am so sorry my lovely and I will be thinking of you. You sound incredibly strong and I am full of admiration for you.

Big cyber hugs don't seem enough but I hope they bring a little comfort to a really special lady

S xx
  • Options
    Hi hon, I posted over in the other forum,

Just wanted to say again how sorry i am for you that this has happened. It is a year today from my surgery for ectopic, and you are in my thoughts also as i remember how tough i found it all back then. I was miserable and thought that i was going to stay like that forever, like my heart would never mend, it does, but it doesnt mean that you will ever forget your precious little bean.

Hopefully when you and DH feel ready youin and will try again and that live will be kinder to you, and that you wont have ever go through this again.

Hugs,

Gem x
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear your terrible news. I hope that you are able to take time to grieve and look after yourself and your oh. I can't imagine what you are going through. Take care xxxxxx
  • Options
    Aw no! I'm so sorry to read this. It seems so unfair that you are going through this after trying so hard for so long. It's just not fair.
    Look after yourself and take it easy - it's a horrible thing to go through and I'm thinking of you xxx
  • Options
    Words fail me.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Mrs Bee x x x x
  • Options
    Awww hun im so sorry to hear of your news!!

((((((((((( big hugs )))))))))

You just relax and enjoy time with DH (I know easier said than done chick)

But as said before.... "you will be a Mummy"........

Really dont know what else to say..... But we are all here for you! xxx
  • Options
    Oh ABP - I am so, so sorry to read this news. Take care of yourself.
  • Options
    Oh sweetie I am heartbroken for you! Take the time to look after yourself and your OH. You will be a super duper mummy very soon! Sending you big hug! xx
  • Options
    Oh ABP, am so so sorry to read this news sweetheart. Life can be so cruel. Take time to grieve honey. Look forward to seeing you back here when you're ready. We'll all be here to support you whenever you need us xxx
  • Options
    Awww my heart sank when I read your post, I'm so so sorry to hear of your loss. Look after yourself and I hope you're back in no time at all, it *will* happen for you soon. xx

• Options
    Honey iv not stopped thinking of you and oh since you find out. Wish I could say something to take all the pain away.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  • Options
    I'm so sorry honey, thinking of you at this difficult time xxx