Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Thin womb lining

Hia

I have just been for my internal scan. Everything was fine apart fomr my womb lining (which explains the mc). My lining is too thin. does anyone else have any experience of this and what they do to help thicken it?

Thanks
luc
xx

Replies

• Options
    No the lady didn't say but she said it is quite easy to sort. I will try and see my dr tomorrow if i can get an appointment.
    Can't find any info on the net which is frustrating!!
    xx
  • Options
    I have heard of progesterone cream being used. Also the thickness is affected by the stage of your cycle. Thickens in readiness then shed during AF.

You know what CD you were on at the time of the scan. Did she say what mm of thickness was measured
    Try googling thin endometrium and see what comes up

If you have a low BMI it can make the lining thinner too.

Good luck with GP appointment
  • Options
    I was on cd 14 and the lady knew that. i didnt think to ask what the thickness was in all honesty!!
    my bmi is 22 but I have had eating problems so I suppose that could have caused it.
    Fingers crossed i get to see my gp tomorrow.
    xx
  • Options
    Hope u get a solution soon hun and u get that BFP u truely deserve. Sxx
  • Options
    I'm not sure but can acupuncture help with this?

Good Luck
  • Options
    Have been to see my doctor and none of the doctors in the practice have ever heard of this. I'm bein referred back to a gynae now which is guna take a few weeks so bit annoyin. my hubby was rushed to hospital friday though and had an emergency operation so we cnt ttc agen for bou 8 weeks now!!
    xx