Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Nearly 2 Years Later...

I need help...
My husband and I have been trying for a baby for 2 years, with a break in the middle where he was in afghanistan.
We have sex everyday! I dont understand why Im not concieving.
As he is in the army, we move around alot and I am not registered with a doctor in my area.
We both really really want children.
Please, i need some help. :\?

Replies

• Options
    Hun if you are trieng for that long and nothing go with your bf first to doctor to have some testes done,you should check always your ovulation days and if you are really ovulation.
    Welcome here we are all trieng for babys wish u all the luckimage
  • Options
    hi
    wow you have some stamina!!! Have you tried an ovulation kit? How old are you and what are your cycles like?
    2 years is a long time without any luck and the best thing to do is go to the docs now. Maybe try every other day as to much sex is not good for ttc either!
  • Options
    2 years is a long time but also every day isn't necessary! and also some say it isn't good for the sperm count to do it every day! i'm sure you can register with a local doc even if u move around a lot. x
  • Options
    Hey all..
    Im 22 he's 24
    We arent doing it evey day just to have a baby! lol
    But yeah I have a 28 day cycle and thats been since I was 9!! So I was a very early bloomer..
    Its just soooo annoying.
    I mean I saw Jeremy Kyle the other day and you see all these kids who get pregnant so easily and they dont want kids, they dont care who the father is.
    Me and my hubby have been together 8 years!! I was 14! And we are so happy a baby would complete us.. Life is so unfair!!
    Does seeing things like that stress anyone else out ?!
  • Options
    Hey all..
    Im 22 he's 24
    We arent doing it evey day just to have a baby! lol
    But yeah I have a 28 day cycle and thats been since I was 9!! So I was a very early bloomer..
    Its just soooo annoying.
    I mean I saw Jeremy Kyle the other day and you see all these kids who get pregnant so easily and they dont want kids, they dont care who the father is.
    Me and my hubby have been together 8 years!! I was 14! And we are so happy a baby would complete us.. Life is so unfair!!
    Does seeing things like that stress anyone else out ?!
  • Options
    hey yeah it stresses me out too .... my overys have packed in ... im 24 and have never had a natural period since i was 15 im on hormone replacement and me and my husband have to get a donor egg but noone donates these days and it breaks my heart ... my cousin said she would donat but iv had my sister in law sayin she would then she got pregnant and told me she couldnt (in front of ppl) some ppl just dont have a heart ! i wish you all the luck in the world and hope u have ur little miracle soon, iv heard that if u stop thinkin bout gettn pregnant it can happn ... dunno how ppl can do that tbh i cant stop thinking about it image your not alone image x
  • Options
    Well, ive registered with docs now..
    got an appointment for tests to see whats going on
    I totaly understand what you mean though!!
    Everyone is out for number one these days
    Hope your miracle happens too
  • Options
    Oh my gosh!
    I was due on Monday. Nothing. I had a little blood but it lasted for no longer than a day!!! Ive put on wieght (even though not much).
    I feel.. Well i feel mining but I've not been sick.
    I've not done a test yet because im scared of the same result I get every month!!
    I'm going to wait another few days to see if im just late again. But with the blood and the weight, I've got a feeling. This hasnt happened in the last 2 years of ttc!!
    Wish me luck!!