Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Why is the human body so confusing!?

Hi get ready for some stupid questions!

AF arrived today so on to month 19 TTC.

Month 17 I took clomid but day 21 bloods showed my ovulation levels where too high. Month 18, stopped taking clomid and day 21 bloods showed my progesterone levels returnd to normal but I did not OV without Clomid. Month 19 and doc says to take clomid agian.

Is there a set time you should OV when on clomid, i.e. day 21?

Are you more likely to concieve on days leading up to OV or on day of OV?

Please help:\?

Replies

• Options
    Hey angel wings,
    Id like to know this too as we Bd every day so far and im nakard now and its OV day today and I cant be arsed! I asked the doc and she was so unhelpful! She said well usually you OV days 12-15! Well Im on day 16 and OV today! On the clomid ladies post yesterday SLOW and baby B said they OV on day 18 so based on this im think it can make you OV a little later than norm! Just a theorey tho.
    Good Luck Hun
    Han xxx
  • Options
    Thanks hannie. Maybe I'll try days 11-21 BDing. Read clomid ladies post and had similar experience last month, BD'd so often that by the time got to day I guessed OV might be due neither of us could perform as were both so shattered, was quite upsetting.
  • Options
    Hi
    Youve probably tried this a million times and I have no experience of clomid.
    Would using quite a few ov sticks during your clomid cycle help access diagnostics they are cheap... might help relieve a bit of the tiredness
    He he
    Good luck