Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hi

Hi sorry ladies i have nor been on afraid it did not work for us again we are now taking abreak for about 6 months as need to get the cash sorted for another go trying not to think about it to much which isn't easy really think we derserve this but no one said it would be easy onwards and upwards for go will be our go fingers crossed

Replies

• Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that it did not work for you this time, mrssmith69. I agree - you do really deserve it. I really hope that you strike it lucky on your next treatment attempt.

((hug))

Sarah x
  • Options
    so sorry to hear that- I've been keeping an eye out for you and how you got on. Hope the break helps xxx
  • Options
    Sorry that t didn't work this time. Everything crossed for next time. I hope you are able to enjoy your few months off.
    Helen.xxx
  • Options
    Oh no I'm so sorry sweetie. It's just so unfair. You're a v brave lady and you WILL get there one day honey. Hope the break does you good xxx
  • Options
    So so sorry hun! It must be really hard for you both. Look after yourselves and re-charge your batteries ready for the sticky one!! xxxx
  • Options
    Im so sorry hun.

It will happen for you, like FT says recharge and ready for a sticky one.

You very much deserve this & you will get your little sticky one.

Lots of love xxx
  • Options
    aw im so sorry chicken and really hope your next one will bring you what you more than deserve. Thinking of you chick xx
  • Options
    hi, havent spoken to u b4 - i only joined this forum as well as ttc after mc a few eeks ago but just wanted to say that i'm sorry it didn't work out and i hope the 6 months break does u soem good. xx