Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

bring me back down to earth please!

Hi i have been posting as i have had some weird things going on this last couple of weeks with a bit of spotting weeing a lot and no sore boobs and have managed to get myself excited that its just poss we have a miracle

I'm trying so hard to try and put it out of my head with no such luck when i know it is only a really small chance but this morn am very hungry but am having to false breakfast down as it just makes me feel a bit sick and no real taste to it is this just all in my head ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Replies

• Options
    Small chances are small chances. I really, really hope you have your miracle.

I would normally say don't get too excited. However, you also have your appt in a week at the clinic so even if you don't get your miracle this month, you know that things are moving along with ICSI.

Fingers crossed and loads of babydust to you!

xxx
  • Options
    Fingers crossed that you get your miracle xxx
  • Options
    Nooo dont come back to earth - it IS possible. Why not have a happy few days thinking it might be. Because it just might be!!!
    Good luck
  • Options
    thanks for all your replies i decided to bring myself back down to this planet and got a test even though i'm not due till friday but it was negative so unless it doesn't show i think i will leave it like that and wait for appointment as it was doing my head it ARHHHHHHHHHHHH why do we do these things to ourselves x
  • Options
    aw chick dont I'm doing it myself a bit this month and Iam saying stop it why the hell would it bethis month when it hasn;t been for the past 16!!!!!!

Like you have appointment next week AF due on the tues so will wait to then but really doubt anything will differ should know in a day or two any way as I get the delightful brown stuff for a few days before any way - suppose its like an early BFN LOL

Really hope your feeling is because there is good news but if not focus on the ICSI and you'll get there xx
  • Options
    aw chick dont I'm doing it myself a bit this month and Iam saying stop it why the hell would it bethis month when it hasn;t been for the past 16!!!!!!

Like you have appointment next week AF due on the tues so will wait to then but really doubt anything will differ should know in a day or two any way as I get the delightful brown stuff for a few days before any way - suppose its like an early BFN LOL

Really hope your feeling is because there is good news but if not focus on the ICSI and you'll get there xx