Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just got some great news!!

Hi Ladies

For those of you that didnt just receive a txt in my txting frenzy LOL I have just had some great news from our consultant.

Some of you may know that we are soon moving onto month 16 of ttc with 4 mc in that time & have been undergoing tests for recurrent mc.

Our last batch of bloods have come back the Lupus Anticoagulant for me & both our Kartoytype (genetics) have come back showing as normal.

I can not describe what a weight has been lifted from our shoulders & just hope that we have seen the last of the badluck as mc go.

Still have a follow up appt in Feb to see if I need to have a hysteroscopy as have a history of endometriosis but im feeling so much more confident now & just have a feeling that 2010 will def be the year of the baby, and as L&N said to me fingers crossed the next 2ww is the last untilwe decide to try for n.o.2!!!!

Just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who has shown us so much love & support through such an extremley difficult time, I really dont know what I would do without such a wonderful group of friends across all the forums.

xxxx

Replies

• Options
    That is absolutely FANTASTIC news.... absolutely brilliant. One step closer to your little sticky bean sweetie,
    I am so chuffed for you image
    xxx
  • Options
    Thank you Rachie I cant stop smiling, nice to get some good news for a change! xxx
  • Options
    You so deserve some good news !!! Thrilled for you sweetie, xx
  • Options
    Fantastic news, you must be so relieved! Really hope you get even better news in the form of a BFP very soon! xx
  • Options
    FAB news, you must be thrilled!!!!

Here's hoping 2010 is YOUR year too Laujai image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Thanks ladies I feel like a huge weight has been lifted.

Here's to all of us & a year of good luck & lots of babies all round xxx
  • Options
    Ahh thanks Sanguine hun your such a sweetheart thank you, big smiles here too LOL xxx
  • Options
    Oh Laujai I am absolutely delighted for you sweetheart. This is just brilliant.....I also think 2010 will be the year of the baby!!! So it really was just horrible luck..........which means you MUST be in for some luck now!!! You have been such a huge support to so many on here and there will be a lot of absolutely thrilled for your (very sticky) BFP which I think is just around the corner. Hope you're celebrating tonight xxx
  • Options
    Thats great Laura. Everything crossed for this being a baby year!
    H.xxx
  • Options
    Thanks TBD & Helen.

TBD posted on the other thread.

Helen how are you doing my lovely? xxx
  • Options
    fantastic news chick xx

hopefully a wind of change for you xxx
  • Options
    Now that is wonderful news! What a great start to your weekend.
    xxx
  • Options
    Ahhh thanks lovelies, great way to start the weekend & the new year!!

How have we all been?? xxx
  • Options
    Hi Laura, I'm ok. On cd10 today but my donor said it was unlikely that he'll make it this month. I may do an ov test tomorrow and sunday and let him know when I get a positive in case he is able to oblige. My Gp has referred me for tests and I've got an appointment but need to change it. I am hoping that the letter is a generic one because its to 'Mrs *****' and asks me to attend with my partner!!!
    H.xxx
  • Options
    Hi Helen

I hope he can make it hun you so deserve this, maybe he'll be able too once you let him know, fingers crossed.

That's rather odd isnt it, it may be generic but they should check there notes before they write the letter!!

Good Luck when you go for it please let me know how you get on, will you post in here on ttc? I'll keep a look out. xxx

• Options
    I'll post on here about the appointment as you girls understand.
    H.xxx
  • Options
    HIya laujai, sorry missed this yesterday but just wanted to say i am absolutley delighted at your great news. I really think that this is your time for a sticky bean and when it happens it will be to one of the most deserving ladies. You are always there giving support and advice for all the other lovely ladies here and it really, really is your turn!!!!!

Good luck in this 2ww, keeping my fingers crossed!! xxxx
  • Options
    What great news. Fingers crossed xx
  • Options
    Thanks ladies thats sweet of you, on CD2 at the moment so have my cbfm ready & a stash of hpts LOL.

Helen yes do post over here not sure whats been going on in ttc lately!! Good Luck hun will keep everything crossed for you xxx
  • Options
    Hi Laura

Just g/c'ing to say YEY!! I am so so so pleased for you image

That is fantastic news and you sound really positive - I will be looking out for your super sticky BFP post ;\)

Lots of love, NN and Olyvia xxx