Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hi

Hi everyone

I'm Fran, I'm 37, mum of three teenage boys. I STUPIDLY got sterilised when i was 24, as my husband didn't want anymore children, being naive I thought I was going to be with him forever so agreed to the sterilisation, MANY years and a new partner later I have just undergone surgery three days ago and gotten a reversal so we are HOPING it wont be long till we hear the patter of lil feet

Im just so grateful to be given this second chance ....I would love to hear from other mums who have maybe undergone a reversal and hear how things worked out for them

HOPE TO HEAR FROM U ALL SOON

Love and best wishes to you all

Fran xxx:\)

Replies

• Options
    Hi Fran

Welcome to the site, i saw your post on older mums as well. Well you are 10 years younger than me and i am still trying. Had a miscarriage two years ago sadly but am ever hopeful that it might happen. Like you, my other half doesnt have children so hoping i can give him one child. He is brillliant with my 11 year old son (12 in an hour's time). A friend of mine had a reversal after she had two children with her first husband and her 2nd husband had a reversal after two with his first wife and they now have two of their own so you never know!

Very best of luck to you and your oh, hope to see a nice bfp very soon.

lots of love, bluebird xxxx
  • Options
    hi and welcome Fran

i think its great what your doing.

hope all went well with it and hopefully you'll get a bfp soon.

xx

• Options
    Hiya!! Welcome...

It's great you have another chance - I hope things work out well for you and you get the BFP you want!

I'm 27 and my first with my dh - we've been married nearly 4 yrs and together nearly 7 years. We decided we wanted kids when we were 25 and still no sign.

Hopefully not too long for both of us now!!
    xx
  • Options
    Hello and welcome, wishing you lots of luck and I hope you get a BFP soon x